Women's TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons Review

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

Women's TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons Review

Postby VictoriaSecret » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:15 am

Let me start by saying that I bought these TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons because they seemed to be a good deal. I am typically not a game-improvement club player because I like to actually shape shots.

The irons feel very solid and I am able to work each and every iron left to right and right to left, which is supposed to be nearly impossible from what I have read, but I promise it's not difficult. The whole set has be painstakingly constructed so you do not find any distance gaps throughout the set. This allows the irons to be more playable to help you optimise performance on the course.

I intentionally hit some dead straight high shots; easy. I hit some high baby draws and some high fades; easy. It was not easy to hit low shots until I made my way down to the 5 and 6 irons and they did tend to want to go straight but you can make them move if you are determined to do so (and have the skill set).

Most of my rounds have been with Callaway RAZR X Irons best price and the ball flight of the taylormade r11 irons for sale was significantly higher than what I’m used to. I haven’t lost any distance with the high ball flight and the clubs have all been true to my normal distances. The ball feels great coming off the face of the club – a very smooth and solid feel with a nice sound.

When I made a poor swing, the ball flew slightly higher yet still straight. Even on pushed or pulled shots the ball still kept its line pretty well. In addition, they still provide the ability to control trajectory. Off center hits fly high and straight. These clubs are easily one longer than my personal set. If I had any complaint, it would be that working the ball becomes difficult, but again, these are in the game-improvement category, so workability is like not an issue for most players.

Overall, I am very pleased with the feel and performance of the golf clubs for sale. I'm comparing cast to cast so feel-wise, I would not say exactly comparable but in the same ballpark at least.
VictoriaSecret
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems