What Can You Learn From The PING G15 Line?

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

What Can You Learn From The PING G15 Line?

Postby tommack » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:55 pm

How is your golf life with the g15 clubs?

Looks-wise I'm fairy neutral about the clubs - neither particularly liking or loathing - but, as Paul says, performance is the key and I felt confident with the ping k15 irons from the start.

The hybrids from the ping k15 hybrid are available in 3H, 4H, 5H and 6H. They rely on an extremely high moment of inertia and a patent-pending feature that creates lower-spinning, higherlaunching shots that fly longer and straighter.

PING has added the K15 to the range to offer a product with even more forgiveness than the G15 range. In the ping k15 driver they have pushed 10% of the mass of the head into the heel to help straighten wayward flights. The large surface area of the face has been designed to maximise forgiveness.

Ping upon the release of the ping i20 irons( of course they do.) It kept rolling through my head, though: you guys will need extra shifts to meet demand have to take on more help might have to re-open a closed factory.

Like the others have said, the ping i15 hybrid is solid. A buddy let me borrow his for a couple of weeks - he kept raving on it so I had to see what he was talking about. I too can hook a hybrid off the face of the earth.

Have a good time!
tommack
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems