Watch Quicktime MOV movies on Galaxy Note 10.1 with best video and audio quality
“Just got a refurbished Galaxy Note 10.1. But I'm dismayed to see stuttering while attempting to run QuickTime .mov video with a res of 1280x720. What is the deal? One of the main reasons I bought this Galaxy Note 10.1 was to watch videos. I'm pretty disappointed with its sluggishness. If I root will I get better performance? Any suggestions greatly appreciated!!!”
“I have the Galaxy Note 10.1 WiFi version and watching transformers 2 on it is ok but when I play some HD MOV stuff I have recorded it stutters. I read several reviews and none mentioned this. What should I do?”
Stuttering is a general issue with the Samsung Galaxy tablet devices. If you are having stuttering issues with HD Quicktime MOV videos with the new Galaxy Note 10.1 slab, here are some workarounds for your reference:
1. If the tablet's CPU is spiking to 100% it's very likely that your Galaxy Note 10.1 device is not able to handle 720p/1080p high definition contents. So close up side processing applications while you play HD Quicktime MOV videos on Galaxy Note 10.1.
2. If you’re watching movies online, and for most movies it goes away smoothly and only some movies stutters. It could be a network bandwidth issue. Check the Wi-Fi signal, and try connect the Galaxy Note 10.1 to more powerful network.
3. You may have short burts of very high bitrates which can place a significant burden on the CPU. Try reducing your quality by converting the QuickTime files to smaller H.264 encoded MP4 files. The Pavtube Galaxy Note 10.1 Video Converter for Mac does a good job on this with Samsung Galaxy tablet presets. This is also a solution for videos in formats that are not compatible with Galaxy device. Read below for a short guide.
Download Video to Galaxy Converter for Mac Trial.
Guide: How to convert HD MOV movies to Galaxy Note 10.1 optimized videos
1. Drag and drop the files to the Video to Galaxy Note 10.1 Converter software.
2. Click on “Format” bar, and select “Samsung”> “Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1(*.mp4)” format from profile list.
3. Click "Convert" button to start converting/compressing MOV to Galaxy Note 10.1 friendly video format.
In addition to video for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 conversion feature, the Mac Video Converter also supports converting videos to various portable devices, such as iPad 3, iPhone 5, Galaxy Note II, Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab 2, Windows 8 RT Tablet and more!
If you want to watch HD videos as well as Blu-ray, DVD movies on Galaxy Note 10.1, you can get the best integrated Mac tool Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac.
Put TiVo to Galaxy Note 10.1
iTunes movie to Galaxy Note 10.1
Transfer DVD ISO image file to Galaxy Note 10.1
Convert 1080p Blu-ray to Galaxy Note 10.1