Watch Escape Plan Movie Online Free

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

Watch Escape Plan Movie Online Free

Postby raipriya » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:06 pm

"It’s a movie for cavemen", "the dialog is predictable and ludicrous" or "the acting is worse than a grammar school play", and you might be right, but all I can say to you infidels is SILENCE! Because in the action/adventure genre all is fair play! But all ranting aside, I have to admit, that I have been a fan of Sly since I was the tender age of 6 or 7, when by fate I was graced by seeing his movie Rambo (part 2) for the first time on VHS. Watch online Escape Plan 2013 movie now!

Why are users even allowed to rate a movie that’s not yet viewable? The movie obviously doesn’t release until October this year, a couple of months away, yet this movie’s rating is already being affected by opinions of non viewers. I vote, with all my minuscule voting power, that all films which have yet to hit theaters should not be voted upon or reviewed until such time that users can actually form an opinion which is based upon their experience watching the movie. Stream Escape Plan (2013) online on Putlocker, Vidxden,

Watch Escape Plan Online Free
raipriya
Freshman
Freshman

Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems