View Switching [Solved]

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

View Switching [Solved]

Postby MOnline » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:09 pm

Hi all,

I have been working on Android for a few weeks now and I am finally able to put some nice programs together (have written some API's I can use myself etc). Still I am wondering I have a program that is best compaired to the calendar application. First I sync to a server and then I want to display my data. The data is just like the calendar application shown in a monthly view. Only thing is in the android calendar you can switch to the next month by sliding your finger from top to bottom or bottom to top. The view animation is what I am after. I have tried searching the forum for the animation stuff only thing is I don't really know how its called. Is it acutally a view animation or is it called somehting else ?

With kind regards,

MOnline
Last edited by MOnline on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MOnline
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby MOnline » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:11 pm

Hi all,

I have found the answer :D . It is called a viewFlipper. For anyone interested in how to build one please check out the following website: http://www.warriorpoint.com/blog/2009/0 ... ewflipper/ (I wanted to create an actual link but couldn't see how to do that ;)).

With kind regards,

MOnline
MOnline
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems