After transferring PDF to Word, all the contents can be edited or reused with ease in Word. And this article is to teach you how to transfer PDF to Word, with Firstarsoft PDF to Word Converter, a handy productivity tool for people to transfer PDF files to fully-formatted Word documents. Just download this PDF to Word Converter and install it on Windows 7/8/XP/Vista PC or Mac OS X(Lion,Snow Leopard,Mountain Lion) Computer, and then follow the steps below to transfer from PDF to Word.
Download the free trial version below to have a try! Choose the right version for your computer.
Step 1. Download PDF to Word Converter
Click the download button to download the installation package. After you download it, double-click the setup file to install it. And then double click the quick start icon to launch the program.
Step 2. Import PDF files
Click Add Files button and browse your files to locate the PDFs which you want to transfer to Word on Windows PC. On Mac, simply drag and drop your files into the PDF to Word Converter.
Step 3. Transfer PDF to Word
When everything is ready, you can just click Convert button to transfer PDF to Word. After a few seconds, you can get the output word documents as you like. After successfully transferring PDF to Word, you can easily edit or reuse the documents as you like.
You may also like:
- Make PDF Writable-How to Convert PDF to Writable PDF in Mac/Windows
- Benefit from PDF to Excel for Mac OS X Mountain Lion/Lion/Snow Leopard
- PDF to EPUB Converter Mac-How to Convert PDF to EPUB in Mac OS X?
- Best Mac OS X Lion/Mountain Lion OCR Converter-Perform OCR to Scanned PDF Files
- Best OCR Converter for Mac-How to OCR PDF to Text in Mac OS X Lion/Mountain Lion