The Sole of the TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons Have a Nice Shi

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

The Sole of the TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons Have a Nice Shi

Postby Angelbabysister » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:33 am

I was very impressed with the TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons. The ball flight was high and the clubs consistently promoted a high draw for me – clearly noticeable in the 6 through Attack Wedge.

Before these irons – most of my rounds have been with Callaway X-22s and the ball flight of the RBZs was significantly higher than what I’m used to. I haven’t lost any distance with the high ball flight and the clubs have all been true to my normal distances. The ball feels great coming off the face of the club – a very smooth and solid feel with a nice sound.

These clubs perform similar to the majority of other game-improvement irons that I’ve tested. cheap rbz fairway wood The long irons give me slightly more distance than I would typically get. I’ve noticed that my 5 iron carries a few more yards and I can typically use the 4 iron in places where I would previously hit a hybrid. The distances all feel consistent with these clubs – even as I work on my rebuilding my swing.

Replacing the hugely-impressive Burner 2.0 irons, the RBZ irons have each been designed individually to optimise performance through enhanced trajectory. The irons feature a large, thin face that's strong and stiff at the edges (for more forgiveness) and thin at the inner edge for great distance out of the sweetspot.

The irons from 3-5 feature a new, hollow construction (similar to a metalwood) which allows the centre of gravity to be lower for a higher ball launch and more distance. The shorter irons are more compact, TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 Fairway Wood although still easy to hit, for those wanting a touch more playability in the scoring clubs.

That technology has now been tweaked to work in a set of irons, so golfers who benefited from the RBZ fairway wood and hybrid will now be able to get even more help in their irons. cheap golf clubs The Speed Pocket really comes into its own on shots hit lower on the face – TaylorMade studies have shown that 68% of iron shots by amateur golfers are mishits in this portion of the face, but the Speed Pocket’s properties will still deliver impressive results.
Angelbabysister
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems