The added distance for Taylormade RocketBallz Driver is for

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

The added distance for Taylormade RocketBallz Driver is for

Postby Angelbabysister » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:51 am

I just tried my new TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Driver for the first time yesterday.To start with it was very easy to adjust. The adjustable face angle is super easy to tweak, and responds incredibly well.

This club is very easy to hit as well and I hit it at least 20 yards farther on average than my old callaway razr fit driver. The RBZ was carrying 265 and had a much more consistent, slight draw. burner 2.0 irons australia I have played with the club for almost a month, and I truly believe it has taken three strokes off my average round.

Like the previous R11 driver best price and Taylormade Burner 2.0 driver, the RocketBallz driver features a white crown colour and black PVD clubface. This contrast is designed to allow for easier alignment and aim at address, TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 Driver especially in lower light whilst also making the clubhead look 2% larger. The white colour also eliminates "hot spots" caused by sunlight that tend to reflect on gloss-finish metalwoods.

The TaylorMade RocketBallz driver is paired with a 50g shaft and lightweight grip that combine to produce a club that weighs less than 300g. TaylorMade rebalanced the RocketBallz driver with a slightly higher swing-weight that will result in more swing speed for most golfers. Ping G25 Fairway Wood With a length of 46 inches, a slight draw-bias, the RocketBallz is designed to offer ultimate playability without sacrifcing feel.

On the course the RocketBallz Driver felt and sounded very good and the ball flight was a little on the high side. However using the adjustable hosel on the RBZ driver we were able to take some loft off to reduce the height, australia golf clubs sale although this did change the lie angle of the club, but that was OK.

To sum up, these may not be for everyone, but I absolutely love the feel and performance of the RBZ.
Angelbabysister
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems