TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Looks A Little More Rounded

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Looks A Little More Rounded

Postby tommack » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:36 am

This seems to be a trend with TaylorMade and their 2.0 series, for those of you not familiar the Burner 2.0 irons also come in a little longer.

My testing for the taylormade superfast driver included several 18 hole rounds and countless driving range sessions, you can say that I’ve definitely put this one through the paces.

With a slightly different head shape and lighter overall weight, keep reading to how the taylorMade burner superfast 2.0 driver compares to its predecessor in distance, accuracy and forgiveness.

With the elimination of the dual crown, the latest taylormade superfast 2.0 looks a little more rounded. It does have the same triangular shape, but the rounded contours are more noticeable when you hold the old and new SuperFast drivers side-by-side.

In the field, my longest drive with the 2.0 ended up about 5.5 yards beyond the 2010 SuperFast. Further testing might show more even results. I was hitting the taylormade burner superfast slightly higher than the 2010 SuperFast.

The Burner SuperFast 2.0 really seems to be the total package for me; reat looks, great feel, very accurate and VERY long. As I said earlier, this driver has been really flying under the radar in the early going largely due to the success of the R11, but there is no reason for someone looking for a new driver not to add this to their list of clubs to demo.

By the way, the taylormade burner 2 irons are here for you, too.
tommack
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems