The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is a full featured tablet with a special S-Pen stylus with special stylus optimized applications. The tablet features Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), has a 1.4 GHz quad-core processor and got a 10.1-inch screen with a resolution of 1280*800 pixels (Super PLS-panel) for great HD possibilities. It is a good idea for watching full HD 1080p videos or movies on Galaxy Note 10.1. As you know, Galaxy Note 10.1 can't surpport to play Blu-ray/DVD movies and AVCHD, MTS, MOV, MPEG, TiVo, ect videos. So you have to encode the videos and rip Blu-ray movies to Galaxy Note 10.1 first on Mac OS X.
Then, it means you have to choose a top and professional Blu-ray&Video Converter for Galaxy Note 10.1. Here we recommend you the best all-in-one tool Brorsoft Blu-ray Video Converter for Mac
, which will help you remove regional restriction imposed on Blu-ray movie and convert Blu-ray movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 format; at the same, it supports batch convert multiple video files to Galaxy Note 10.1 friendly format with the best visual picture quality. It'll make conversion much easier and efficient. In a word, the iMedia Converter for Mac= the best Mac DVD Ripper + top Mac Blu-ray Ripper + powerful Video Converter for Mac.Guide: Convert 1080p videos, Blu-ray movies to Galaxy Note 10.1 on Mac OS X
1. Run the recommended Mac BD&Video to Galaxy Note 10.1 Converter all-in-all tool. Insert the disc to your Blu-ray Drive, and then click the BD/DVD disc icon to load Blu-ray disc; tap the Add video button to add your 1080p video files to it.
2. Tap “Format” bar and select Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Note(*.mp4) as the output with the optimal video size, frame rate for Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. The format can compress a movie to 1-2GB saving the memory space and still preserve clear image.
3. Click “Convert” icon to start the 1080p videos, Blu-ray to Galaxy Note 10.1 conversion on Mac OS X.
As soon as the converting process is done, click “Open” button to get the output files. Afterwards, it’s easy for you to trasnfer or sync Blu-ray, HD videos to Galaxy Note 10.1 with Kies on Mac OS X for playback on the go.PS:
If have met some problem getting Kies to install on a Mac with the new Mountain Lion OS, you can refer to below solution.
1. How to install Kies on Mountain Lion
1) Download Samsung Kies.
2) Open the DMG
3) Right click on the "kies20mac_s9218.pkg", then open it with "The Unarchiver"
4) You should see a file named "kies20mac_s9218", open it.
5) Right click on the "contents.pkg", and click "Show Package Contents"
6) Double click "Payload", it will create a folder named "Payload 2 2", double click it.
7) Double click "Applications", then you will see Kies, drag it to the application folder, installation complete!
Get The Unarchiver here: Mac App Store - The Unarchiver
2. What to do if Kies auto-detects you're on mountain lion and prevents syncing from then on.
1) Open the Kies menu and select Preferences
2) Click on the Update tab at the end
3) Uncheck the 'Notify when updates are available'
4) Close and restart Kies.
5) Now try connecting your device.
Hope Samsung updates Kies ASAP. Hope this helps!
Original resource from : https://discussions.apple.com/thread/41 ... 0&tstart=0
Related guides:Play MTS/M2TS on Galaxy Note 10.1 Convert MKV DTS to Galaxy Note 10.1 Play Quicktime MOV on Galaxy Note 10.1Get Blu-ray playable to Galaxy Note 10.1 Watch DVD movie files on Galaxy Note 10.1Transfer XviD AVI movies to Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 on MacConvert videos to Galaxy Note 10.1 and share with Galaxy S III