step by step to convert avchd to mov formats

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

step by step to convert avchd to mov formats

Postby lindairion » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:12 am

"I have a Canon HF-S20 1080p Highdef Camera. I am in the process of making my "Official" Reel for collegeges. Because i am majoring in Television Producing, i am making some short films, I have Quicktime, but my Mac cant handle HD video.... im having trouble Exporting. My videos as .MTS files to iMovie, Anything for the help!"---from Yahoo Answer

Canon Vixia HF S20 came with Canon 1/2.6" 8.59-Megapixel Full HD CMOS Image Sensor captures video at 1920 x 1080 resolution. The AVCHD files formats can not be natively accepted by FCPX.
Actually, most free converter doesn't support HD video like AVCHD quite well. I'd recommend pchand video converter, which helps to convert video from avchd to mov format without reducing quality of the video.

AVCHD to MOV Converter provides a fast and direct way for you to convert Canon, Sony, Panasonic AVCHD MTS, M2TS videos to MOV QuickTime without any quality loss. Apart from converting AVCHD to MOV, AVCHD to MOV Converter also able to convert to other video files like AVI, WMV, MPG, MOV, MP4 etc.

Tips: If you need to convert AVCHD to MOV QuickTime, iMovie, FCP, you can try AVCHD to MOV Converter for Mac

Step by step to convert AVCHD to MOV with AVCHD to MOV Converter

Step 1: Load AVCHD files

Download and install AVCHD to .MOV Converter, and then click Add File to load your AVCHD MTS files to AVCHD to MOV Converter

Step 2: Choose output format and path

Click video format button on the top right of video loading area and choose MOV as the output format. Then, click the drop-down list of Output to designate a place to store your converted files.

Step 3: Convert AVCHD to MOV format

After all the settings have been done, click Convert to convert AVCHD to MOV

Tips:
• AVCHD specification allows using several kinds of recording media, in particular recordable DVD discs, memory cards, non-removable solid-state memory and hard disk drives. AVCHD camcorders do not use magnetic tape.

mp4 editor wmv editoravi editor flv editor mov editormpeg editor m4v editor vob editormkv editor mts editormod editoravchd editor
lindairion
Developer
Developer

Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems