Remove iTunes drm files for playback iTunes movies/videos on Galaxy tab 10.1
Galaxy Tab 10.1 does not play movies purchased from Apple iTunes Store, simply because they the iTunes movie purchases are protected by DRM.
DRM is a technology used by content providers, such as online stores (iTunes Movie Store, Amazon, etc), to control how the digital music and video files you obtain from them are used and distributed. So it is Apple who decides what the device you use to watch movies purchased from their online movie store. Unfortunately Samsung Galaxy Tab is not granted to play iTunes DRM-protected movies. In fact only Apple devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV) and up to 5 computers (PC or Mac) are allowed to play iTunes store movies.
In order to have the full access and control of your purchased iTunes videos, movies, and TV shows, you need professional DRM removal tool to make the iTunes protected contents DRM-free. When DRM is removed, the movies can be copied as many times as you like and can be played on your Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Android phones. Find below how to convert and copy iTunes DRM Video to Galaxy Tab 10.1.
DRM removal tool- PavtubeiTunes M4V to MP4 Converter($29) Click to purchase the app or download a trial from hereiTunes to Galaxy Tab 10.1 Converter(Windows 7 only)- a trial puts watermark on converted videos.
Before conversion you need to change iTunes options:
1. Start up iTunes, and switch to "Movies" under LIBRARY.
2. Select the movies you'd like to convert, right click and select "Get Info".
3. In the "Multiple Item Information" window, switch to "Options" tab, find "Remember position" and select "No" from its drop-down list. Click "OK".
Now you're ready to remove DRM from iTunes moives with PavtubeiTunes movies to Galaxy Tab 10.1 Converter
1. Run Best iTunes DRM Files Converter, click "Add" button on the main interface to import iTunes movies, or you may drag and drop the movies from iTunes Movie Library to the software.
2. Click "Format" and select an output format for playing on Galaxy Tab 10.1. There are various output formats for choice but I suggest you choose "Common Video>> H.264 Video (*.mp4)". This format works both with Galaxy Tab 10.1 and iTunes, so that you can not only put iTunes movies to Galaxy Tab 10.1, but also keep a DRM-free copy in iTunes Movie Library. H.264 .mp4 is also a specified streaming media format by DLNA, which means you can stream the movies to DLNA compatible HDTV and HD media players (e.g. PS3).
3. Click "Convert" to create DRM-free iTunes movies with iTunes Videos to Galaxy Tab 10.1 Converter. The conversion proceeds as iTunes plays the movies. So DO NOT turn off iTunes until the conversion is completed.
When conversion completes, click "Open" to locate the DRM-free movies. Now you're ready to transfer DRM-free iTunes movies to Galaxy Tab 10.1. When Galaxy Tab 10.1 is connected to computer via USB cable, you can put movies easily to the tablet since the device acts like a USB stick after tapping "Connect as USB Storage" on the screen.