Data Recovery for Mac 10.8 OS X Mountain Lion is supposed to help you out with lost file in Mac due to accidental deleting, formatting, virus infection, improper operation, unexpected power failure, and other unknown reasons. why is it called OSX Mountain Lion DVD recovery? it is compatible with the latest Mac operating system Mountain Lion 10.8 and its previous version.
To recover Data in Mac OS X Mountain Lion can’t be easier than using Data recovery Mac OS X, please free download and see how to recover data in Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion guide below:
Award-winning Mac OS X Mountain Lion Data Recovery softare let you perform Mac OS X Mountain Lion data recovery/retrieveing at hassle free
install the mac data recovery software. We highly recommend you intstall the it on another partition. If there is only 1 partition on your Mac machine, you can install it on a removable device.
After installation, launch the software, and click one of the recovery modes according to your needs. There are Deleted File Recovery, Raw Recovery, Lost Partition Recovery, and Resume Recovery for your choice.
Raw Recovery/Deleted File Recovery For Deleted File Recovery and RAW Recovery, please follow the 3 easy steps, and you can recover deleted, formatted, and lost data on your own.
Here takes Raw Recovery as an example. Select Raw Recovery mode and follow the below steps.
Step 1. Select a partition or drive where your lost data located.
- A list of partitions found on the drives or other storage media found by the Mac data recovery software will be displayed. For mobile or camera, it will be recognized when it is set as PC mode. Or you can connect it to PC via card reader. Select the one that your lost files located.
- Click ‘Scan‘ to start scanning for files.
Step 2. Preview and find out the files you need.
Find out the target data that you want to recover. Click ‘Recover‘ to proceed to destination selection interface. Or click Back to return to the partition selection interface.
- You can preview your images, documents, and archives before recovery.
- The scan results for Deleted File Recovery will be listed with original name and path, while files for Raw recovery will be listed according to file formats.
- Files found by Deleted File Recovery can be sorted by name, size, created and modified date. File found by Raw Recovery can be sorted by name and size.
- You can use file filter to search the specific files precisely and quickly.
- You have the option to save the previous scan results for continuous data recovery at any time without rescanning.
Step 3. Select a destination to save the recoverable data.
- Select or enter a directory to store the recovered files.
- We highly suggest you select another directory which is different from the source one, in case it would eventually overwrite the source data. If there is only 1 partition, you can save the data on a removable device.
Or Go to Wondershare Official Website to Get the Data Recovery for Mac or Other Tools.
original from: http://www.wonderful-software.com/mountain-lion-data-recovery-software-recover-lost-data-on-mac-os-x-10-8-mountain-lion/