guide how to transfer from iTunes media files to Barnes & Noble NOOK Color on the bottom of this page.).
This tutorial will show you the simple way to remove DRM from iTunes files and then transfer the converted music and video from iTunes to Barnes & Noble NOOK Color.
Here we recommend a DRM removal tool – DRM Removal and Converter. It is a powerful DRM Remove Software and DRM converter which focus on removing DRM protection for both protected music and video files. E.g. iTunes file, Nokia music, Zune file, audiobook, amazon videos, BBC iplayer, etc.
How to play iTunes purchased M4V videos on Barnes & Noble NOOK Color?
Step 1: Import iTunes movies
Install and run the Firstarsoft DRM Removal and Converter. The main interface of the software is as below. You can either click “Add…” to load the iTunes video files to the program for converting or simply drag and drop media files to the source pane.
Step 2: Select output settings
Now choose the format for Barnes & Noble NOOK Color. Click “Video files to” and choose MP4 as the output video format. If you like, you can then click “Settings” to adjust the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, bit rate, etc.
Step 3: Convert iTunes videos to Barnes & Noble NOOK Color
When are the settings are done, go to the last step: tap “Start” on the main interface to starting converting DRM-ed iTunes movies to Barnes & Noble NOOK Color friendly DRM-free MP4 video files. When the conversion finishes, you can hit “Find Target” to locate the converted videos and then transfer them to your Barnes & Noble NOOK Color with ease.
You may also like:
- DRM Removal for Samsung Galaxy Star-Convert iTunes DRM-Protected Movie/Song to Galaxy Star
- Convert iTunes DRM-Protected Movies/Music to HTC DROID DNA-iTunes to HTC DROID DNA
- iTunes on Sony Xperia Z Converter-How to get iTunes music and movies on Sony Xperia Z?
- How to Remove DRM-Protection,Convert iTunes Movies/Music to Google/LG Nexus 4?
- iTunes to HTC One Converter-Remove DRM, Convert/Play/Watch iTunes Movies on HTC One