Ping Rapture V2 Irons Primarily Designed For The Mid

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

Ping Rapture V2 Irons Primarily Designed For The Mid

Postby kangmake » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:15 am

For many years now, Ping has been widely considered as a very high quality manufacturer of golf clubs and golf equipment. I do agree.

The 2008 ping rapture irons V2 are a game improvement club, primarily designed and made for the mid to high handicap golfer. Graphite and steel shaft options are available, with the models we put into practice being fitted with AWT steel shafts in stiff flex.

Along with not sporting the best looking graphics ever, the clubs are admittedly a bit big and chunky looking at address as well, which can be a tad off putting to some players. They will be one of the easiest clubs to hit you could ever try. The ping rapture v2 irons really are one of the most forgiving and easiest to hit irons you can buy just now. So while not being the absolute longest irons on the market, they definitely have plenty.

You would need to be a competent player who knows what they are doing, but the rapture v2 irons do provide a reasonable amount of versatility in the right hands. Good for playing approach shots to tricky pin placements, but maybe a slight disadvantage taking on longer shots on windier days.

The 2008 ping rapture driver V2 is the updated version of the original and very successful Ping Rapture Driver. Most players at first glance will notice that it is an attractive looking Driver, with a classic head design and some nice graphics.

There was a decent amount of forgiveness provided by the ping rapture v2 driver. Though if it is solely a very forgiving Driver you are looking for, the G15 Driver from Ping is certainly a fantastic Driver for reliability that we would highly recommend to anybody.

If you can get past the chunky design and the rather unattractive graphics. These ping brand are possibly the easiest to hit clubs you could ever hold in your hands.
kangmake
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: Ping Rapture V2 Irons Primarily Designed For The Mid

Postby tommack » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:46 am

Mizuno is known in the golf industry as the makers of some of the best irons in the business.

With that in mind, Mizuno released the JPX-800 series this year as a statement set into the game improvement market. Well I got out to play three 18-hole rounds and some range sessions in between the rains for the mizuno jpx 800 irons.

A serious looking iron designed to be amazingly forgiving and explosively long, the JPX-800 is the first model to bring Mizuno's Global JPX technology platform to the United States. I will say that the JPX-800 iron is versatile and easy to hit. The mizuno jpx 800 pro irons are cast, not forged.

The unbelievable distance of the mizuno jpx 800 irons for sale is achieved by combining MAX COR Technology, Hot Metal Face construction, and an exotic pocket cavity to hit the maximum allowable limits for energy transfer. So they lack that forged feel and feedback that Mizuno irons are known for.

An aggressive triple cut sole ensures solid ball striking from all types of lies, and a multi-material cavity badge provides tuned impact sound with enhanced feel and sharp looks. If my memory serves me right, the mizuno jpx 800 irons best price are just as easy to hit as the MX-900, but lack the forged feel.
tommack
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems