Now the question is, whose death To be very honest, I didn

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

Now the question is, whose death To be very honest, I didn

Postby Ever47 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Now the question is, whose death To be very honest, I didn't want to kill off any of the major characters. We obviously didn't want to kill Rick. Carol was on the chopping block, but I didn't want to kill Carol, because we have a story coming up with her. We looked at the possibility of killing Beth. I don't think that actor knows that. You know, I love Emily Kinney. But I felt that would have had too big an impact on the group. It would have just devastated poor Hershel. It would have taken him down a path I didn't want for the rest of the season. And we were already dealing with Maggie's feelings about her sexual assault by The Governor, so we didn't want to complicate that with mourning for her sister.

The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 1 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 2 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 3 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 10 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 11

We talked about killing Carl in that episode! We really did... unfortunately, you know, by the process of elimination, we got to Axel. Now I like Lew Temple's performance of Axel very, very much, and we were just starting to find that character and develop him in a way that we loved. And we probably could have had more stories with him. But The Governor was the main character in that piece. We needed to make sure he was not ineffectual. Because otherwise he's not a bad guy that could possibly take out our guys. So that was really important.

The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 12 | Once Upon a Time Season 2 Episode 16| Girls Season 2 Episode 9 | Shameless (US) Season 3 Episode 8 | Army Wives Season 7 Episode 1 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 13

The wording of that makes it sound like maybe Beth is safe for the rest of the season and perhaps the rest of the Greene family And Rick. And Daryl! They just wouldn't dare. But what about Carl Mazzara didnt add the part about the actor not knowing. And wed already heard they were planning to kill Carol on the episode earlier this season where T-Dog died instead. But more Carol story seems to be coming, so she sounds safe.

What do you make of that Does it give you any clues Do you have theories as to which "major" characters might be dying later this season Maybe Little Ass-Kicker/Judith, since that death would certainly devastate the group Michael Rooker says Merle isnt going anywhere but you never know with that guy.

Once Upon a Time Season 2 Episode 16 | Girls Season 2 Episode 9 | Army Wives Season 7 Episode 1 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 13 | Watch A Good Day to Die Hard Online | Watch Identity Thief Online | Watch Safe Haven Online

David Morrissey (The Gov) talked to SFX Magazine about the second half of the season, and gave a tease about the Ricktator/Governator meeting. "What Ive liked about the season so far is that its full of surprises, he told the mag. Obviously the stars might be aligned for Rick and the Governor to have some sort of meeting, but maybe the show will shoot that in a very surprising way. I think its not going to give you what you want in the way that you want it, and I think thats what Ive enjoyed in the second half of the season."

Watch Escape from Planet Earth Online | Watch Snitch Online | Watch Dark Skies Online | Watch Inescapable Online | Watch Warm Bodies Online | Watch Bullet To The Head Online | Watch Stand Up Guys Online

Wont give us what we want had us thinking Rick wont just borrow Michonnes katana and slice up The Gov on the spot. Maybe they just talk. Or maybe its worse. Maybe The Gov gets the jump on Rick. Whatever peace talks they have, were betting The Gov pulls his Nice Guy Act in some way and just lies through those teeth. But well see.

Interesting side note: It looks like Episode 13 was originally called "Pale Horse" before being changed to "Arrow on the Doorpost."Now the question is, whose death To be very honest, I didn't want to kill off any of the major characters. We obviously didn't want to kill Rick. Carol was on the chopping block, but I didn't want to kill Carol, because we have a story coming up with her. We looked at the possibility of killing Beth. I don't think that actor knows that. You know, I love Emily Kinney. But I felt that would have had too big an impact on the group. It would have just devastated poor Hershel. It would have taken him down a path I didn't want for the rest of the season. And we were already dealing with Maggie's feelings about her sexual assault by The Governor, so we didn't want to complicate that with mourning for her sister.

Watch Breaking Dawn Part 2 Online | Watch Django Unchained Online | Watch A Haunted House Online | Watch Jack the Giant Slayer Online | Watch The Last Exorcism 2 Online | Watch Stoker Online | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 1

We talked about killing Carl in that episode! We really did... unfortunately, you know, by the process of elimination, we got to Axel. Now I like Lew Temple's performance of Axel very, very much, and we were just starting to find that character and develop him in a way that we loved. And we probably could have had more stories with him. But The Governor was the main character in that piece. We needed to make sure he was not ineffectual. Because otherwise he's not a bad guy that could possibly take out our guys. So that was really important.

The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 2 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 3 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 4 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 5 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 6 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 7 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 8

The wording of that makes it sound like maybe Beth is safe for the rest of the season and perhaps the rest of the Greene family And Rick. And Daryl! They just wouldn't dare. But what about Carl Mazzara didnt add the part about the actor not knowing. And wed already heard they were planning to kill Carol on the episode earlier this season where T-Dog died instead. But more Carol story seems to be coming, so she sounds safe.

What do you make of that Does it give you any clues Do you have theories as to which "major" characters might be dying later this season Maybe Little Ass-Kicker/Judith, since that death would certainly devastate the group Michael Rooker says Merle isnt going anywhere but you never know with that guy..

The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 9 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 10 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 11 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 12 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 1 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 2 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 3

David Morrissey (The Gov) talked to SFX Magazine about the second half of the season, and gave a tease about the Ricktator/Governator meeting. "What Ive liked about the season so far is that its full of surprises, he told the mag. Obviously the stars might be aligned for Rick and the Governor to have some sort of meeting, but maybe the show will shoot that in a very surprising way. I think its not going to give you what you want in the way that you want it, and I think thats what Ive enjoyed in the second half of the season." Wont give us what we want had us thinking Rick wont just borrow Michonnes katana and slice up The Gov on the spot. Maybe they just talk. Or maybe its worse. Maybe The Gov gets the jump on Rick. Whatever peace talks they have, were betting The Gov pulls his Nice Guy Act in some way and just lies through those teeth. But well see.

The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 4 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 5 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 6 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 7 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 8 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 9 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 10 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 11 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 12 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 13 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 14 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 15 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 16

Interesting side note: It looks like Episode 13 was originally called "Pale Horse" before being changed to "Arrow on the Doorpost."
Ever47
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems