Merge/Convert Canon C300 1080p MXF to FCP X on Mac with ProR

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

Merge/Convert Canon C300 1080p MXF to FCP X on Mac with ProR

Postby adaedward » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:20 am

The Canon EOS C300 camera brings Canon’s expertise and decades of experience sensors, lenses, image processing and design to the world of motion picture capture. It supports the highest HD quality with Full HD 1920×1080 resolution with Canon XF codec, up to 50Mbps bit rate and 4:2:2 color sampling.Utilizing file-based MPEG-2 compression with an MXF File Wrapper ensures the widest compatibility with existing industry infrastructure, metadata and non-linear editing (NLE) systems.

Final Cut Pro X, the latest version of video-editing software geared for professionals from a company increasingly focused on mainstream consumers. Final Cut Pro X is a follow-up to Final Cut Pro 7, software Apple released in 2009 as part of Final Cut Studio. Like Apple’s newly released of Mac OS X Mavericks, Final Cut Pro X was only be available to customers through the Mac App Store. However, this new released FCP X does not support well with Canon EOS C300 MXF Videos.

So if you want to edit Canon EOS C300 1080p MXF in Final Cut Pro X, you are recommended to use aPubsoft MXF Converter for Mac, which is the superior Mac Canon C300 MXF to FCP X converter for Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard. It does not only convert Canon C300 MXF to ProRes 422 MOV on Mac, but also merges MXF files for import into Final Cut Pro X.

Here is the step-by-step guide for you to import and edit Canon C300 1080p MXF to Final Cut Pro X on iMac/MacBook Pro with Mac OS X Maverick/Mountain Lion/Lion/Snow Leopard.

Step 1. Import MXF files to the top aPubsoft Canon C300 MXF Converter for Mac.

(Note: Before conversion, you need to transfer MXF files from your Canon C300 to Mac Hard Drive, then click the “add” button to browse to import MXF videos)

Step 2. Click the format bar, and move mouse cursor to “Final Cut Pro-> Apple Prores 422 (*.mov)”, it’s the best format for editing in Final Cut Pro X.

Step 3. Merge Canon C300 MXF files. (optional)

Select all the files and then click “Merge”, and the Canon C300 MXF converter will join and combine the video clips into a single file as output.

Step 4. Convert Canon C300 MXF to ProRes MOV for Final Cut Pro X.

Click the convert button under the preview window, the Mac Canon MXF converter starts converting Canon C300 MXF videos to prores.mov, and joining the MXF files for editing in Final Cut Pro X.

After converting and merging the MXF files, just import the output files to Final Cut Pro X and the video is in HD 1920×1080. You can also import the output videos to Final Cut Express (FCE) 4 for editing in full HD.

Some more helpful features of the app:

1. Settings- click to set video resolution(1920×1080/1440×1080/1280×720/720×480), bitrate(from 1Mbps to 20Mbps), frame rate (24p/30p)

2. Edit – click to set deinterlace, denoise, mute, volume up, trim, crop, etc.

You may also like:

Sony AVCHD to FCP-How to Convert Sony DSC-TX7 AVCHD MTS to Final Cut Pro?

How to rip Blu-ray and DVD movies to iPhone 4G HD video on Mac Mavericks ?

How to Convert/Transcode MXF files to Toshiba Thrive on Mac OS X Mavericks ?

How to Convert/Transcode MXF files to QuickTime MOV for playback on Mac Mavericks ?

How to Convert/Rip Blu-ray/DVD Movies to Droid X with forced subtitles on Mac?

How to Convert/Edit Videos to AVI/MP4/WMV/MOV/VOB/MKV/MPG/MOD/Divx/Xvid/MP3, etc on Mac?

How to convert M2TS to iPad Series on Windows 8.1/8/7 ?

DVD IFO to iPhone 4-Convert/Rip DVD to iPhone 4 on Mac Leopard/Snow Leopard/Mavericks
adaedward
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Re: Merge/Convert Canon C300 1080p MXF to FCP X on Mac with

Postby Abby lu » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:49 am

I'm not normally taken by Ping G20 the look of a new iron anymore, but when I pulled the from the packaging I must admit I could see straight off that the matt finish was going to be a winner – and I wasn’t the only one. I tested the irons on a recent Golf Road Warriors trip to Scotland, taking in eight courses in seven days, and the caddies all remarked upon their attractive, inviting appearance.

This was also true of Ping K15, fairway wood and hybrid, but more of that in the i20 woods review. A new key feature of the i20s is the cavity structure design that manipulates the CoG (center of gravity) locations. In the long irons the cavity is cut more perpendicular to the ground, progressively pulling the CoG back to elevate ball flight in the long irons.

For shorter irons the cavity is G15 irons cut closer to perpendicular to the face which moves the CoG down and towards the front to give players more options with trajectory. Shorter irons can be flighted lower for optimal distance control.

You could see from the finish cheap golf clubs that the i20s were going to have a nice feel and strike when you hit the ball, and when I pulled out the wedge to play my second shot to the first hole at Dunaverty Golf Club, I wasn’t wrong. It felt like the ball just melted into the face. Shame I couldn’t see it stop as it was a blind shot, but I knew from instinct it was going to stop and spin.
Abby lu
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems