Of course, a PDF Creator for Mac is needed. For Mac users, here we have a recommendation: Firstarsoft PDF Creator for Mac Mountain Lion, which can make PDF files on Mac from images, text, etc on os x 10.8 mountain lion. With this multimedia processing Titan, an easy access to a simple yet convenient digital entertainment life is mo more a dream!
OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion PDF Creator is a desktop tool to create Adobe PDF discretionarily from any text and image files with easy-to-use operations and stunning fast speed. If you are looking for robust software to create PDF documents with relaxation, the tool could be nice for you.
With the cost-effective Mountain Lion PDF creator software, you can:
- Convert text, Word, image and MOBI to PDF files immediately
- Batch or partial conversion are supported on your demands
- Merge multiple files into one PDF doc as you like
- File size, status are indicated friendly
- You can add files or folders by dragging & dropping
- Encrypt PDF files with password
- Set PDF author information
Platform: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard/10.7 Lion/10.8 Mountain Lion
Before starting your conversion, please download the Firstarsoft PDF Creator for Mac Mountain Lion. Double click .dwg to install, launch it on your Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and the friendly interface will guide you easily to use this program.
STEP1 – Choose conversion type
Choose the conversion type on the top. To cite an example, if you want to convert images to PDF, you will need to choose “Image to PDF” option.
STEP2 – Import your files
You are allowed to directly drag and drop your image files which you want to convert to PDF. This smart OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion PDF Creator sets several ways for you to load files, drag directly, load from tool bar, select what you want. So you can also click “Add File” or “Add Folder” button to load your files. Or, click File > Add File… or Add Folder to import files.
STEP3 – Specify the output folder for the created PDF files
To customize a folder to save the output files, click “Browse” button to specify a folder on Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion to save the output PDF files. And the Open button is for opening the destination folder after converting.
Tip: Merge into one file
The option allows you to merge multiple input files into one single PDF document on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. If you don’t need, uncheck the option.
STEP4 – Create PDF files on Mountain Lion
After the steps above finished, just click the “Convert” button to create PDF files on Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. This Mountain Lion PDF Creator has quick conversion speed and no quality loss.
Bingo, You’ve made it! Just with 4 simple steps, you can create your own PDF files on Mac OS X Mountain Lion from other formats like JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TXT, etc.! This program is extremely easy to use, no computer sills required! So why are you hesitating? Go ahead to free download and have a try by yourself!
You may also like:
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion PDF Creator-Creating PDF File on Mac Lion from Images/Texts/Excel/PPT
- Best Windows XP PDF Creator-Create a PDF File from Word/Excel/PPT/Image on Windows XP PC
- PDF Creator for Windows Vista-Create a PDF File from Word/Excel/PPT etc on Windows Vista
- PDF Creator for Windows 7-Creating a PDF File from Word/Excel/PPT/Image on Windows 7
- Best Windows 8 PDF Creator-Create a PDF File from Word/Excel/PPT/Image on Windows 8 PC