Lost password to get data, restoring iPhone from backup

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

Lost password to get data, restoring iPhone from backup

Postby Elloit » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:01 am

How about the situation that I do not want restoring iPhone from backup, but simply want to make a new backup without using a password. I.e. get rid of the backups that do contain a password and simply make a new backup without a password.

Hey, I had met the problem. I have a 4th gen iPod Touch and I went to download the latest software. I came back a few hours later and I found that when I turned my iPod on, it just told me to plug it into iTunes. Then it said it could restore the backup I had made the day before, but I needed disable backup password. Try the password for your Apple account but that didn't work for me, so I entered the one password I have for everything and iTunes accepted it and my iPod is actually restoring my backup right now. I remember that I actually entered that password about 6 months ago, but i didn't know what it was for.

Does anybody know how to recover lost iPhone backup password? Is there some way to fool iTunes into using my saved folder from the disk recovery software and return my iPhone back to a time before the OS upgrade (Apples been taking lessons from it appears) (And, last question, when is a backup not a backup? When its an apple!).

Now, take it easy, things will be easy if we refer to pro iPhone Backup Password Unlock Tool. If we did backup before lost data, the application will help us find lost pictures, contact address, videos, and etc important files for us. Have a look at the following steps to reset iPhone backup password iTunes.

Step one: Get tool "Tenorshare iPhone Backup Password Unlocker" from site http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com ... locker.htm, set it up and run it. The software will guide you import your saved encrypted iPhone backup files.

Step two: Choose your right Attack Type and do the appropriate settings
Totally, there are 3 modes to select: Brute-force Attack (try all possible character combinations), Brute-force with Mask Attack (If you know some symbols of the password) and Dictionary Attack (your own dictionary or use import default dictionary)

Step three: Start cracking encrypted iPhone backup
After choose your suitable attack mode, you then cost the least time to find password and get lost data on your phone!

Thank iPhone Backup Password Unlocker tool! It helped me know how to find backup location Windows and figure out my iPhone backup password on Mac so conveniently. I share it with you, hope it also help all of you!
Elloit
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems