Listview issues

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

Listview issues

Postby pcnerd37 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Hello. Im trying to edit the UI of an application I am working on to make it more usable and I seem to be stumped. Can somebody tell me or point me in the right direction for how to make the elements of the listview larger? I basically have a listview with text elements that work fine in the emulator, but my testers are telling me that because there is no padding or anything that they are very hard to click on. I'm not sure if I need to know how to make the text larger or if I can have some sort of padding or what. Also, I am wondering if there is a way to make the entire element clickable instead of just the text so that the user can click anywhere within the list view item and have the same result as clicking on the text. I really hope somebody can help me with this because this is the last thing standing between me and putting the app on the marketplace. Thanks!
pcnerd37
Freshman
Freshman

Postby pcnerd37 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:28 pm

Nevermind, I have figured it out! Apparently my problem was that I didn't understand the fundamentals of ListView and after banging my head against my keyboard for a couple hours and doing constant google searches, I now have an idea of what I am trying to do. Thanks anyway!
pcnerd37
Freshman
Freshman

Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems