Import Panasonic MXF to Avid-50% off Burn MXF to DVD on Mac
Summary: Follow this guide to know how to convert HPX255 P2 MXF to DNxHD for Avid and burn to DVD on Mac.
The Panasonic AG-HPX255 P2 HD Handheld Camcorder is a compact professional camcorder that offers a bounty of capabilities in a small (5.5 lb) package. The HPX255 offers 10-bit AVC-Intra recording (at both 100 and 50 Mb/s). Based on highly advanced MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 compression, this codec employs intra-frame compression, which results in a high image quality.
If you have Panasonic HPX255 P2 camcorder, you may want to edit HPX255 MXF files in Avid Media Composer on Mac. But, as we know, the MPEG-4/H.264 codec and MXF format is not well supported by AMC, you will encounter importing and editing problems.
In order to edit your Panasonic HPX255 MXF in Avid natively, you should transcode P2 MXF to Avid DNXHD MOV format, which is best natively supported by Avid. This article will share the way to convert P2 MXF videos and 50% OFF burn MXF to DVD on Mac at Pavtube 2012 Halloween Sale.
Part 1: Convert HPX255 MXF to Avid MC
Pavtube MXF converter for Mac is the best choice, this software can deal nearly all kinds of MXF videos, it can convert Panasonic P2 MXF files natively for Avid Media Composer on Mac, that is to convert MXF video to DNXHD codec MOV format, and then you can edit HPX255 P2 MXF files natively in Avid MC 5/5.5/6. Just take a look at the brief guide below.
1. Download Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac, follow the prompts to install the program.
2. Click "Format" bar to determine output format. For natively editing in Avid, you are recommended to choose Avid Media Composer -> Avid DNxHD (*.mov), this format is best for Avid Media Composer native editing.
3. If you would like to customize the video and audio parameters, you can click "settings", adjust the parameters as you want, like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sampling rate, bit rate, channels.
4. Click "Convert" to start to convert Panasonic HPX255 P2 MXF to Avid Media Composer DNXHD codec for native editing.
Part 2: How to burn HPX255 MXF to DVD on Mac with 50% OFF Halloween Special Offer 2012?
Now pavtube DVD Creator for Mac adds support for MXF files burning, it can burn single file or folder structure videos, you can burn Panasonic HPX255 P2 MXF to DVD in few steps, just follow it:
1. Install Pavtube DVD Creator for Mac, connect your DVD Writer and insert a blank DVD. Add your MXF videos into the free DVD Creator for Mac
2. Edit movie clip and Customize your DVD menu. You can edit your videos with trim, crop, watermark, effect settings, audio replacing settings features.
3. Preview Created DVD-Video and click burn button to start burning.
For detail steps, you can take this Free Burn Halloween Video to DVD guide as example. Now Pavtube starts the Halloween half-price promotion, you can get 50% off on this excellent DVD Creator for Mac. Click below:
More Discount at Pavtube 2012 Halloween Lowest Promotion:
Free Burn Video(MKV, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, TiVo, F4V etc.) to DVD on Mac
20% OFF Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate
20% OFF iMedia Converter for Mac
30% OFF Blu-ray Ripper for Windows or Mac
30% OFF DVD Ripper for Windows or Mac