After googling, I was recommended to transcode Lumix AVCHD Lite videos to MOV for FCP 7 with Panasonic Lumix AVCHD Lite video converter. Firstarsoft MTS Converter for Mac is the right Mac driver for Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS10 AVCHD Lite 720p videos to FCP/FCP 6/FCP 7/FCP X.
If you encounter any problem loading Lumix AVCHD Lite to Final Cut Pro 5/6/7/X, just follow the steps below to make Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS10 videos playable, editable on Mac.
Step 1. Load Panasonic Lumix 720p AVCHD videos to the Firstarsoft MTS Converter for Mac.
Run the Firstarsoft MTS Converter for Mac as the perfect Mac DMC-ZS10 AVCHD Lite to MOV Converter, and click the “Add” button to load the AVCHD Lite (*.mts) videos from DMC-ZS10.
Step 2.Choose HD MOV for Final Cut Pro 6/7/X.
Click the “Format” option, and move mouse cursor to General Video > MOV – QuickTime(*.mov) as output format. To get 720p videos, we need to click the “Settings” button and choose 1280*720 as output video size.
Step 3. Convert Panasonic DMC-ZS10 720p AVCHD Lite .mts to Final Cut.
Click the convert button under the preview window, and the Mac AVCHD Lite to FCP 6/7/X Converter will start transcoding Panasonic ZS10 720p MTS to Final Cut on Mac conversion immediately.
After the conversion is finished, just run Final Cut Pro and import the h.264 MOV file in 1280*720 size for creating a new movie and film, then you can upload the video to MySpace to share with your friends.
You may also like:
- AVCHD Lite to iMovie Converter-Convert Panasonic DMC-FT2 720p MTS to iMovie on Mac OS X
- AVCHD Lite to iMovie Converter-Convert Panasonic DMC-TS2 720p MTS to iMovie on Mac
- Rewrap 720p Panasonic DMC-G10 MTS videos to MOV for iMovie 8/9/11 on Mac OS X
- Import/Transcode Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS35 MTS to Final Cut Pro 6/7/X Editing on Mac
- Convert Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 AVCHD Lite to FCP H.264 MOV without Losing Quality