Import/Load DSC-HX10V 1080/60i AVCHD/MTS/M2TS to iMovie

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

Import/Load DSC-HX10V 1080/60i AVCHD/MTS/M2TS to iMovie

Postby stevenjoen » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:36 pm

Sony DSC-HX10V is a easy-to-use camera sport a 16x long-zoom wide-angle optical zoom lens with 32x Clear Image zoom let you zoom in close for great travel, sports and wildlife photos. With the 18.2 MP Exmor R CMOS sensor and improved high-speed autofocus, you’ll always enjoy beautiful, blur-free photos and Full HD 1080/60i movies wherever you are, even in low-light situations. DSC-HX10V also features built-in GPS, you can Geotag images and video clips to enjoy after shooting with exciting on-line maps. The 1920 x 1080 60i FULL HD resolution gives your production exceptional high definition quality. But its the incompatibility of supplied PMB with Mac makes numerous Mac users frustrated. They are looking for the best solution to make Sony DSC-HX10V generated AVCHD files playable and editbale on Mac iMovie, FCP, FCE and other non-linear editing software. Right, a program named Firstarsoft MTS Converter for Mac is the recommended software to convert Sony DSC-HX10V AVCHD files to MOV for iMovie with the least loss of original video quality.

The step-by-step guide below shows you how to convert Sony DSC-HX10V 1080/60i .mts videos to H.264 .mov for iMovie on Mac Mountain Lion/Lion/Snow Leopard.

Step 1. Load Sony DSC-HX10V full HD videos to Firstarsoft MTS Converter for Mac.

Use a card reader to copy and transfer the .mts files to iMac hard drive disk, run Firstarsoft MTS Converter for Mac as the fast Mac Sony MTS converter, and click the “Add” button to load the .mts videos. You can also use the drag-and-drop method to load the 1080i .mts files to the application UI.

Step 2. Choose iMovie compatible MOV format.

Click the “Format” option, and choose General Video > MOV – QuickTime(*.mov) as output format. The Sony MTS converter will transcode Sony DSC-HX10V AVCHD to iMovie compatible MOV with H.264 as video codec in HD 1920×1080.

Step 3. Convert Sony DSC-HX10V MTS to MOV for iMovie.

Click the convert button under the preview window, and the conversion from Sony DSC-HX10V 1080/60i MTS to MOV for iMovie 8/9/11 will start immediately. The converter works great for have a batch of files in the queue for conversion.

Step 4. Load Sony HD videos to iMovie.

After the conversion, you will get excellent results with the output HD MOV videos in iMovie on Mac Mountain Lion/Lion/Snow Leopard. Create a project in iMovie and import videos for editing. You can trim video and audio clips, add captions and titles, add narration and transitions, and create scrolling credits for the end of the movie.

Tips:

If you are Windows users, you can convert AVCHD/MTS/M2TS files to other editable and playable video formats with the help of MTS Converter on Windows.

You may also like:
stevenjoen
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems