Canon C300 is a new camcorder which focuses on film recording, it can give us excellent video quality. You may have got this camcorder, but you may find it is difficult to use canon C300 MXF files when you want to edit C300 MXF in FCP X on Mac, or just want to put C300 MXF on tablet for playback. MXF format is not a common video format, and it is not supported by many editing software like FCP X and iMovie on Mac, or Premiere on Windows. Below is a guide for you to convert C300 MXF to FCP X for editing.
1. Download Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac, if you want to convert MXF files on windows, you can try Pavtube MXF Converter for Windows. This software supports rich formats for output.
2. Install this C300 MXF to FCP X converter. Import the MXF files to the converter you want to convert.
3. Click format bar to choose output format. Click and choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov), it’s the best format for editing in FCP X.
4. If you want to customize the output settings, you can click “settings” button to adjust the resolution, bitrate, etc.
5. Click convert button to start transcode C300 MXF to FCP X. with the excellent C300 MXF to FCPX converter, you can use MXF files as you want. After conversion, you can follow this guide to import video to fcp.
For more guides, you can also visit Canon columnor MXF columnon Pavtube website.
Related Guide for Canon:
Convert Canon XF300 MXF to Prores for FCP
Import Canon XF305 MXF to FCP
Import Canon XF105 MXF video into Final Cut Pro X
Editing Canon XF100 .mxf files in FCP X
EOS C500 MXF transcoding to ProRes 422
Breaking News: If you need to burn video to DVD disc/ISO/folder on Mac, you can try Pavtube DVD Creator for Mac, in the Christmas promotion activity, you can get this DVD Creator for free, aka “Buy one get one”, if you buy converter products, you can get free DVD Creator, on other products, you can get a high discount up to 40% off, please take a visit.
PS. If you have any problem, pls contact with Pavtube Community or Pavtube Facebook, we will answer your questions as soon as possilble.
Learn more Canon Cameras/Camcorders related tutorial, pls view our Canon Column, MXF Column, FCP Column, etc. on http://www.pavtube.com/hot-topics/