Nikon released D800 not long ago, the device is one of the hottest DSLR in the market, it’s a great competitor to canon 5D Mark III. D800 supports 1080P full HD video recording, so it can give us vivid video besides excellent images.
You may have used D800 to record HD videos, D800 recorded video format is MOV format, using H.264/MPEG-4 Advanced Video Coding, this format is good to keep keep video quality, but may be not good to use for editing. For example, some users have the need to edit D800 video in Adobe Premiere on Mac, Premiere best supported video format on Mac is ProRes or QuickTime MOV format, Premiere doesn’t support D800 H.264 MOV video well. In this case, the best way is to convert D800 MOV to best codec MOV format for editing in Premiere, below is a guide for you.
1. Download Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac. This is a professional D800 video converter which can convert D800 footages to any formats you want, such as AVI, MKV, MP4, etc.
2. Install this D800 to Premiere Converter.
3. Click format bar to choose the output format. For editing D800 in Premiere on Mac, you can click and choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) or Adobe Premiere -> MOV, they are best formats for editing in premiere.
4. You can click settings button to adjust the resolution, bitrate, codec and other parameters as you want. it’s good to keep them as original.
5. Edit function is convenient to use in the D800 Premiere Mac Converter, you can trim, crop, add effect to the D800 MOV footages before conversion.
6. Click convert button to start transcoding D800 files to Adobe Premiere. With Pavtube D800 MOV to Mac converter, you can convert D800 files to Premiere for editing on Mac easily, just have a try.
If you want to burn your vivid videos to DVD disc or ISO files for backup or storage, you can take a try on Pavtube DVD Creator for Mac, which is a great DVD burning software, you can take this video to DVD guide for example. Now in Pavtube Christmas promotion, if you buy any converter product, you will get DVD Creator for free, and get other software at up to 40% off.
PS. If you have any problem, pls contact with Pavtube Community or Pavtube Facebook, we will answer your questions as soon as possilble.
Learn more Cameras/Camcorders related tutorial, pls view http://www.pavtube.com/hot-topics/