hw 2 fit application for both config like portrait,lanscape?

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

hw 2 fit application for both config like portrait,lanscape?

Postby dhuli » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:05 am

Hi,i done my application in portrait configaration but when i load my application in to device its coming portraint configaration but i keep in landscape mode missing some controls.so i want to add scroll view to screen when changing the config to landscape.how i can add scrollview to landscape config only.
dhuli
Freshman
Freshman

Postby jwei512 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:10 am

In your project in your "res" folder you want to add a new folder called

"layout-land"

so then your folder will look something like

res
* drawable
* layout
* layout-land
* values

then in your layout-land, just add a .xml file of the same name whose layout you want to customly configure in landscape orientation

for instance, if main.xml is the file in folder layout that you want to customly configure, then in your layout-land folder you would create an XML file called main.xml and add the scroll view there

make sense?
- jwei

http://thinkandroid.wordpress.com
Examples, Code, and Tutorials
jwei512
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Postby dhuli » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:32 am

jwei512 wrote:In your project in your "res" folder you want to add a new folder called

"layout-land"

so then your folder will look something like

res
* drawable
* layout
* layout-land
* values

then in your layout-land, just add a .xml file of the same name whose layout you want to customly configure in landscape orientation

for instance, if main.xml is the file in folder layout that you want to customly configure, then in your layout-land folder you would create an XML file called main.xml and add the scroll view there

make sense?

ya thanku verymuch it's working
dhuli
Freshman
Freshman

Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems