How to Recover Deleted Video from iPhone 5/4S/4 etc?

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

How to Recover Deleted Video from iPhone 5/4S/4 etc?

Postby funkios » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:34 am

"After update my iPhone 5 to iOS 7,it cause me lost important video on my iPhone 5.Is it possible to recover video from iPhone 5 ?" - By sunedi

"I accident deleted video on my iPhone 4s,can I restore deleted video on iPhone 4S?" - By Yame

Technically speaking, each time you synchronize your personal iPhone by using iTunes, there'll often be a file named .sqlitedb immediately created by iTunes on your pc. To recover iPhone video from iTunes backup files,you can use a professional iPhone Video recovery,the iPhone data recovery can help you make your videos from the .sqlitedb back-up file. In addition, if you've taken the ios recovery soon, it is possible to restore the deleted videos from iPhone before they are overwritten.

Step by step to recover iPhone video with iPhone Video Recovery

Tips: This iPhone Video recovery not only allows you recover lost/deleted video for iPhone 4S directly, but also restore iPhone vidoe from your previous backup files on iTunes, it works well with iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS. What’s more, the iOS Data Recovery also can assist to find back your previous Contacts, Messages, Notes, Calendar and Call History, and also lost photos.

Step1. Connect your iPhone to the computer
If you wan to Directly recover deleted video from iPhone 4S/5/4/3GS, First of all, connect your iPhone 5/4S/4/3Gs to the computer and run the iPhone data recovery on your computer after installing. There are two recovery mode for you to choose

Step2. Enter the DFU mode and scan iPhone
Now, you need to get into the DFU mode before scanning, according to the steps below:
1. Hold your iPhone and click "Start" button.
2. Pressing "Power" and "Home" buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
3. After 10 seconds, release "Power" button, but keep holding "Home" for another 10 seconds.
After that, you'll get a message saying that you've successfully entered the DFU mode, and the software begins scanning your iPhone.

Step3. Preview and recover deleted videos from iPhone
When the scan finishes, all found data will be listed in clear, organized categories. Choose "Camera Roll", which contains captured pictures and videos. Mark those you want and click "Recover" to save them on your compute with one click.

Note: Data found here includes deleted data and those still on your iPhone. If you only want back your deleted ones, you can refine the scan result by using the slide button at bottom to only display deleted items.

Plus, Scan and extract iTunes backup to recover iPhone Video, it's the similar steps, here not to introduce again.

Tags: Recover Photos from iPhone 5S , iPhone Contacts Recovery , recover iPhone lost data, recover video from iPad
funkios
Freshman
Freshman

Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems