How to make autogrowing list like AndroidMarket in HTC Hero

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

How to make autogrowing list like AndroidMarket in HTC Hero

Postby phanthanhtrung86 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:52 am

Hi all!
I am making autogrowing list in my program. I have read many ways, especially the way which Mark Murphy shows on commonguy website how to make autogrowing list (which Murphy call is EndlessList with EndlessAdpater which he writes to do the autogrowing list ). But unfortunately, it have some wrong results on screens. You can see the pictures which I attached.
Attachments
device 5.png
pic 5
device 5.png (11.22 KiB) Viewed 134 times
device 4.png
pic error 4
device 4.png (11.2 KiB) Viewed 134 times
device 3.png
pic 3
device 3.png (9.93 KiB) Viewed 134 times
device 2.png
pic 2
device 2.png (11.31 KiB) Viewed 134 times
device 1.png
Pic error 1
device 1.png (11.45 KiB) Viewed 134 times
phanthanhtrung86
Freshman
Freshman

Postby phanthanhtrung86 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:04 am

When I scroll the list and reach at the end, the throbber will turn around and around. It seems right, but the error will appear when I scroll up the list, that time, there are some throbber on the list. The error is in here.
The Android market in HTC hero is very good. When I reach at the end of the list, it will loading. Although I scroll up, it is ok. While, the endless list of Murphy works with the wrong way.
Please help me to do the autogrowing list like AndroidMarket on HTC hero or some things like that.
I attached the project which I downloaded from commonguy website .
I debuged the project and I see that project use the recursive method. and I tried to understand that project. I have undestood it. But i can not fix that error.
Please help me in this situation.
Attachments
WAC_Project.rar
Project of Murphy
(42.4 KiB) Downloaded 32 times
phanthanhtrung86
Freshman
Freshman

Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems