“Having installed Final Cut Pro, you find that it can not be detected when connecting your Sony, Panasonic or Cannon AVCHD Camcorder” and “long for a solution to import AVCHD to FCP 6/7/X on Mac with a minimum of time and effort”.
Now,Here is an easy way out of annoyance.one powerful AVCHD to FCP (Final Cut Pro 6/7/X) converter for mac can solve all problems easily and quickly with its profession manner, with AVCHD to Final Cut Pro Converter for Mac, you can freely and easily to convert AVCHD to FCP 6/7/X for Mac, convert HDR-SR10 AVCHD to FCP, convert Panasonic HS9 AVCHD to FCP, convert Canon HG21 AVCHD to FCP, and convert Cannon HF10 AVCHD to FCP (Final cut Pro 6/7/X), convert AVCHD file to Snow leopard Mac OS 10.6, convert AVCHD to 10.7 Mac OS Lion, convert AVCHD to 10.8 Mac OS Mountain Lion etc.
Firstarsoft AVCHD to FCP converter Mac program software is one simple-to-use solution with the minimum amount of buttons and a small menu for import HD video to FCP 6/7/X on Apple Mac for editing, 1280 X720P, or 1080p high resolution are supported, you can also convert m2ts, ts and mts to HD DV, HD MOV, HD Mpeg-4 on Mac for most popular mobile device like iPad, iPad2, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, BlackBerry, Creative Zen, iRiver, Zune, Palm, cell phone etc, you can also watch AVCHD video through Apple TV in 16:9 widescreen.
Simple-yet elegant, Powerful new features and time-saving improvements help you to bring AVCHD footage into FCP (Final Cut Pro 6/7/X) freely, by using AVCHD import FCP program just like of dragging and dropping process after conversion from AVCHD to HD MOV, HD DV, HD MPEG-4 into FCP on Mac. Just read on step by step guide on how to import AVCHD into FCP 6/7/X on Mac for easy editing.
Guide: how to convert/import AVCHD to FCP (Final Cut Pro 6/7/X) MOV on a Mac OS X freely and efficiently?
1. Download and install AVCHD to FCP converter for Mac, you can see the main interface as following:
2. Select Firstarsoft MTS Converter for mac, Then do as following steps:
Tips: 1. Import AVCHD video files. Click ‘Add files’ button to select one or multiple AVCHD files you want to convert.
2. Open Profile drop down list and choose an output format. select General Video > MOV – QuickTime(*.mov) for Final Cut Pro 6/7/X (FCP 6/7/X)”.
Note: You can choose different formats for different files in ‘Profile’ in this AVCHD to FCP 6/7/X converter for mac.
3. Click ‘Destination’ and choose an output folder to place your converted mod files.
4. Click ‘Edit’ to do some simple editing like Clip,Merge,Apply effect etc.
5. Click ‘Convert’ button to start the converting AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 6/7/X on mac.
You may also like:
- Sanyo xacti HD MP4 converter convert and import xacti HD video to Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac Mountain Lion Fujifilm Video Converter-Convert Fujifilm avi camera video to Mac
- Import Fujifilm video to Windows Movie Maker on Windows 8, Windows 7, xp, vista
- How to Transfer Sony VX 2000 Videos to Computer or Mac OS X Mountain Lion
- Import/Load DSC-HX10V 1080/60i AVCHD/MTS/M2TS to iMovie 8/9/11 on Mac Mountain Lion