How to Import/Load Panasonic ZS35 footages to FCP 6/7/X?

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

How to Import/Load Panasonic ZS35 footages to FCP 6/7/X?

Postby stevenjoen » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:29 pm

Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS35 is a great HD camera, which can capture and store videos in 720p AVCHD Lite format in .mts file extension. The AVCHD Lite compression provides HD video in small file size but high quality. I’d like to edit the video from ZS35 with Final Cut Pro 7 and upload the edited video to MySpace, but I was frustrated that DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite could not be imported into FCP 7.

After googling, I was recommended to transcode Lumix AVCHD Lite videos to MOV for FCP 7 with Panasonic Lumix AVCHD Lite video converter. Firstarsoft MTS Converter for Mac is the right Mac driver for Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite 720p videos to FCP/FCP 6/FCP 7/FCP X.

If you encounter any problem loading Lumix AVCHD Lite to Final Cut Pro 5/6/7/X, just follow the steps below to make Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS35 videos playable, editable on Mac.

Step 1. Load Panasonic Lumix 720p AVCHD videos to the Firstarsoft MTS Converter for Mac.

Run the Firstarsoft MTS Converter for Mac as the perfect Mac DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to MOV Converter, and click the “Add” button to load the AVCHD Lite (*.mts) videos from DMC-ZS35.

Step 2.Choose HD MOV for Final Cut Pro 6/7/X.

Click the “Format” option, and move mouse cursor to General Video > MOV – QuickTime(*.mov) as output format. To get 720p videos, we need to click the “Settings” button and choose 1280*720 as output video size.

Step 3. Convert Panasonic DMC-ZS35 720p AVCHD Lite .mts to Final Cut.

Click the convert button under the preview window, and the Mac AVCHD Lite to FCP 6/7/X Converter will start transcoding Panasonic ZS35 720p MTS to Final Cut on Mac conversion immediately.

After the conversion is finished, just run Final Cut Pro and import the h.264 MOV file in 1280*720 size for creating a new movie and film, then you can upload the video to MySpace to share with your friends.

You may also like:
stevenjoen
Master Developer
Master Developer

Re: How to Import/Load Panasonic ZS35 footages to FCP 6/7/X?

Postby gall » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:18 am

A most important to appear in the final round of second holes. When Mcdowell attack the ball to wcallaway razr x ironsithin 7 feet, Woods was pushed into the 18 feet long push caught the bird. After several push rod nine hole may not cause so much attention. But the tenth hole five hole, Woods into the 6 foot birdie putt, then he is on the twelfth hole and thirteenth hole with two looks easy, but actually the treacherous 5 foot putt, keep the gap.

" Last night, I in the interview room and said: ' he seems extraordinary, but it looks like he is really great, great. ' When the meaning of this sentence may be released out to get the wrong idea, what I mean is that the two stadiums and won't let you free from vulgarity. " Mcdowell spoke of Dora and a year ago Bay Hill said.

" You must control, " he sacallaway x24 ironsid,callaway x22 irons "in the past two days in the wind, his trajectory control really amcallaway diablo edge ironsazing. Seems to be good to hear or see. I think the past two days of his short rod and the push rod is impressive. He had cleared the he must clean up. Really good. "

Then Woods and the end of 2010 chevron world challengetaylormade r11 irons compared to what? " Htaylormade burner 2.0 ironse never that no head the ball. " Mcdowell said, " in 2010, 2011, when he and I are of the same group, he will hit the odd ball, you see will blink blink eyes say: ' really crooked! ' Buttaylormade roketballz irons now his ball under control. He knew his swing will produce what result. "

Although the results when the early ups and downs, from a macro point of view, Woods is still upward trend. In 2012, htaylormade burner superlaunch ironsis last six matches without a win. Until September the Federation Cup finals, his property to obtain continuous top 10. Even so, when Woods finished the season still won the 5 top ten.Woods is now in the seven to win people over half of the PGA Championship ( 40 ) -- Torrey Pines, flint, Bay Hill, Mountain Wilderness Village, gear, Dora and Augusta. The stadium is considered difficult pitch. While most other victory is won in the fight against the most powerful lineup.

Over the pataylormade r9 ironsst 12 months, Woods has won 5 games in the world -- is one of the most -- and all the victory is won in the hard court. " I feel the end of last year, I toward that goal. The situation is getting better and better. " Woods said, "let me into the offseason was a great confidence. I continue to move forward, continue to work, continue in accordance with the requirements of Sean to do. Look, this year I have had two very good week. "The problem now is that everything will guide?This is the eighth time in his career, Woods before the United States masters win at least two PGA tour. Before seven years of six years, Woods finally won the grand slam.
gall
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems