“How can I play Blu-ray disc movie on Galaxy Note 3? I just bought the Galaxy Note 3 as my first galaxy cellphone, and I have many Blu-ray discs, I want to put these 1080P movies on my Google Galaxy Note 3 for watching, can you help me?”
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is the first device ever to feature 3GB of RAM. With it, Samsung makes the jump to 1080p full HD displays on phablets and it adopts a new textured back. The Note 3 features a larger than before 5.7” 1080p Super AMOLED display, but it retains a more compact profile. There is a 13-megapixel camera with improved flash, and of course an all new S Pen with improved functionality. Galaxy Note 3 was recently released, it’s great for you to play HD movies on this smartphone due to the big screen, you can get unprecedented high-definition enjoyment.
Does Samsung Galaxy Note 3 support Blu-ray playback directly?
No, the Galaxy Note 3 doesn’t have a Blu-ray driver, so you cannot watch Blu-ray disc movies on Galaxy Note 3 directly.
How to watch Blu-ray on Samsung Galaxy Note 3?
You need to rip Blu-ray to Galaxy Note 3 supported format, and then you can watch latest Blu-ray movies on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with compatible format.
Software required to watch Blu-ray disc movie on Galaxy Note 3：
aPubsoft All-in-One Blu-ray Ripper, if you’re running Mac, use aPubsoft Blu-ray Ripper for Mac
Now please follow the Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Note 3 conversion steps below.
1. Please download aPubsoft Galaxy Note 3 Blu-ray Converter, this software will help you convert Blu-ray to Galaxy Note 3, disc or ISO files are supported, it can also help you convert DVD disc/ISO/folder/IFO files to Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
2. Run this Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Note 3 converter, import your Blu-ray movies to this software. And then click format column to choose the output format you need. Here you can choose H.264 MP4 format for output, it’s best compatible format for Galaxy Note 3.
3. Before converting Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Note 3, you can adjust the output format parameters by clicking “settings” button. You can choose the resolution, bitrate as you want. For example, you can choose resolution as 1920*1080 or 1280*720, and then you can watch 1080P/720P Blu-ray on Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
4. You can edit the Blu-ray video before converting, trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect as you want.
5. After these steps above, click convert button to start the Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Note 3 conversion.
This Blu-ray ripper has adapted NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technology, so it will save you much time. After the software ripped Blu-ray for Galaxy Note 3, please transfer converted Blu-ray movies to Galaxy Note 3 via USB wire, and then you can enjoy Blu-ray movies on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 at anytime, anywhere. Please have a try, hope this article can help you.
If you are looking for a powerful all-in-one ultimate video converter software to convert various 1080p/720p videos, Blu-ray and DVD movies to your tablet or phone for enjoying, simultaneously saving time and effort, this aPubsoft Blu-ray Ripper program is also a nice choice for you. If you are running a Mac OS X computer, Blu-ray Ripper for Mac is the alternative.
Samsung Devices: Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Tab 3 10.1/8.0, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1/7.0, Galaxy S4/S3, etc.
Apple Devices: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5, etc.
Google Devices: Nexus 7 2nd Gen, Nexus 10, Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Nexus, etc.
Microsoft Devices: Surface 2, Surface Pro 2, Surface RT, Surface Pro
Asus Devices: Fonepad 7, Transformer Book T100, MeMO Pad Smart 10, MeMO Pad HD 7, MeMO Pad ME172V, Transformer Pad Infinity TF700(T), PadFone 2, Transformer Prime, Transformer Pad TF300, etc.
HTC Devices: HTC One max, HTC One, HTC Droid DNA, HTC Droid Mini, HTC One X, HTC One S, HTC ThunderBolt, HTC Desire 601, HTC Rezound, etc.
Sony Devices: Xperia Z1, Xperia Z Ultra, Xperia Tablet Z, Xperia ZR, Xperia S, Xperia SP, Tablet S, etc.
Amazon Devices: Kindle Fire HD 7.0, Kindle Fire HD 8.9, Kindle Fire
Acer Devices: Iconia A3, Iconia W3, Iconia Tab A1, Iconia Tab B1, Iconia W700, Iconia W510, Iconia Tab A700, Iconia Tab A210, Iconia Tab A200, etc.
Motorola Devices: Droid Mini, Moto X, Droid Ultra, Droid MAXX, DROID RAZR MAXX, Xoom 2, Xoom, etc.
And BlackBerry, HTC, LG, Toshiba, Lenovo, HP, Nokia, Vizio, Archos, Coby, Nabi, Nook, Kobo, etc.
You may also like:
Sony AVCHD to FCP-How to Convert Sony DSC-TX7 AVCHD MTS to Final Cut Pro?
How to rip Blu-ray and DVD movies to iPhone 4G HD video on Mac Mavericks ?
How to Convert/Transcode MXF files to Toshiba Thrive on Mac OS X Mavericks ?
How to Convert/Transcode MXF files to QuickTime MOV for playback on Mac Mavericks ?
How to Convert/Rip Blu-ray/DVD Movies to Droid X with forced subtitles on Mac?
How to Convert/Edit Videos to AVI/MP4/WMV/MOV/VOB/MKV/MPG/MOD/Divx/Xvid/MP3, etc on Mac?
How to convert M2TS to iPad Series on Windows 8.1/8/7 ?
DVD IFO to iPhone 4-Convert/Rip DVD to iPhone 4 on Mac Leopard/Snow Leopard/Mavericks