To play MKV/HD MKV Video on iPad Mini(included iPad,iPad 2,new iPad 3,iPad 4), you first need to convert MKV/HD MKV to iPad Mini compatible formats like H.264 MP4. This article introduces two solutions for converting MKV/HD MKV format to iPad Mini format on Mac and in Windows for assisting you to do the playback. Here we go the step by step guides:
Part 1: How to convert MKV/HD MKV video to iPad Mini on MacPart 2: How to Convert MKV/HD MKV video to iPad Mini in Windows
As a cross-platform software,MKV/HD MKV to iPad Mini Converter can be a powerful Video Converter that enable you convert various video. the program not only convert MKV/HD MKV file to iPad Mini, but also convert HD videos, avi, mkv, vro, mvi, mpv, vp6, nsv, mxf, yuv, mpv, dvr-ms, nuv, wmv, 3gp, flv, rmvb, mpg, mov, mp4, avchd, m2ts, mts, mod, vob, etc to iPad Mini with fast speed.
Part 1: How to convert MKV/HD MKV video to iPad Mini on Mac
To do such an MKV/HD MKV file to iPad Mini file Mac conversion, you need a professional iPad Mini converter for Mac to help you. The one used here supplies you ultra-fast conversion speed as well as loss-less video quality:
[*]Directly drag & drop your MKV/HD MKV files to the Mac app, or head to “File” menu then choose “Add Videos” to import your files for converting. Batch conversion is allowed;
[*]Select your output format. For iPad Mini, this converter has supplied an optimized preset for the device so you can directly choose it: open the format list > Select “iPad & Apple TV > iPad H.264 Video (.mp4)” format.
[*]Click “Start” to convert MKV/HD MKV to iPad Mini on Mac running Mac OS X Leopard, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X Mountain Lion etc.
Part 2: How to convert MKV/HD MKV files to iPad Mini in Windows
You need an great MKV/HD MKV to iPad Mini Video Converter, which can help to convert MKV/HD MKV format to iPad Mini supported formats. This iPad Mini Converter could be a good choice for you. All you need to do is very simple in three steps.
Step 1. Add MKV/HD MKV files to the MKV/HD MKV to iPad Mini converter
Two ways for you to add MKV/HD MKV file:
1. Click the “Add Video” image button to add MKV/HD MKV video files to the MKV/HD MKV video to iPad Mini converter.
2. Directly drag your MKV/HD MKV files into the MKV/HD MKV video to iPad Mini converter.
This iPad Mini Video converter supports batch conversion, so you can import and convert several multimedia files at one time.
Step 2. Select output format
The easiest way to set the output format is to click the “Profile” image button, and find your desired one in the “iPad & Apple TV > iPad H.264 Video (.mp4)” category. Then you can set video and audio parameters on the right panal as follow::
Video Size: 1024 x 768 pixels Video Bitrate: 2000K or 2500K Frame Rate: 29.97fps or 30fps
Audio Sample Rate: 48000 Audio Bitrate: 128K or 160K
Step 3. Start Convert MKV/HD MKV to iPad Mini.
Click “Start” to begin MKV/HD MKV to iPad Mini video conversion. The converting progress bar shows you how much of the encoding is completed.
That’s all. After sync the converted mp4 videos to iPad Mini via iTunes, you can enjoy and play your MKV/HD MKV videos on your iPad Mini.
Some tips for using this iPad Mini Video Converter:
1. Trim: You can trim your MKV/HD MKV files to capture and convert your favorite video clips for playing on iPad Mini.
2. Crop: You can crop your MKV/HD MKV area to remove the black video sides for playing on iPad Mini in full screen.
3. Effect: You can adjust your MKV/HD MKV effects by setting video contrast, brightness and saturation.
You may also like:
- Apple TV 3 Video Converter-Convert/Sync/Play Videos or Movies on Apple TV 3
- MTS/M2TS to iPod Touch 5g Converter-Convert/Put/Play MTS/M2TS Videos to iPod Touch 5g
- iPod Touch 5g Converter-Convert/Put/Play TS/TP/TRP Videos to iPod Touch 5g
- AVCHD to iPod Touch 5g Converter-Convert/Put/Play 1080p/1080i AVCHD to iPod Touch 5g
- MVI to iPod Touch 5g Converter-Convert/Put/Play MVI Videos to iPod Touch 5g