Step 1. Download PDF to RTF Converter for Mac
Click the download button to get the trial version of Mac PDF to RTF Converter – Wondershare PDF Converter for Mac. After downloading, install the app on your Mac computer. If you have a Windows PC, you can try the Windows version as well.
Step 2. Launch the PDF to RTF Mac tool and import files
Click the quick start icon on the desktop to launch the PDF tool. And then drag and drop PDF files to the PDF tool. You’re able to import up to 50 PDF files each time.
Step 3. Select output format and begin PDF to RTF Mac conversion
Click the little settings button on each PDF item bar to reveal the output format drop-down list. Select Rich Text Format (.rtf) in the list as the format for output documents. When it is ready, click Convert to begin the .pdf to .rtf conversion on Mac. In just a second, the conversion is done.
This is about how to use a Mac tool to convert PDF to TRF files. Only in 3 steps, you’ll get the files you want. See how fast the conversion speed is! After the conversion, you can copy and paste the content to other apps freely or send the RTF files to your workmates. People who use Windows PC will be able to open your sent RTF files without a hitch. It is really amazing to see a little app that can do exactly what it promises.
Try the app to convert PDF to RTF on Mac right now!
You may also like:
- PDF to JPG/JPEG Converter-Convert PDF to JPG on Windows or Mac, PDF to JPEG Conversion
- How to Convert PDF to BMP Image Format on Windows or Mac with PDF to BMP Converter
- How to Convert PDF to TIFF Format on Windows or Mac with PDF to TIFF Converter
- Best PDF to GIF Converter-Convert PDF to GIF on Windows or Mac, PDF to GIF Conversion
- Best PDF to PNG Converter-Convert PDF to PNG on Windows 8 or Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion