Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4364: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
anddev.org • View topic - HOW To add my app to the menu of the gallery app?????

HOW To add my app to the menu of the gallery app?????

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

HOW To add my app to the menu of the gallery app?????

Postby Anubispod » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:16 pm

Hi, i am trying to get my app listed via intentfilters in the gallery app, but so far with no luck.
I just found a sample code waht list it under the share screen, but my app is not a share appl its more of a tool.
like the rotate and corp tool. and so i am trying to get it to show up in the more section of the gallery app menu
when you have a single image on the screen.

my xml manifest file looks like this:
Syntax: [ Download ] [ Hide ]
Using xml Syntax Highlighting
  2.                 <activity android:name=".Recolor" android:label="@string/main_Recolor_tool_button">
  4.                         <intent-filter android:label= "@string/main_Recolor_tool_button">
  6.                                 <action android:name="android.intent.action.SHARE"/>
  8.                                 <data android:mimeType="image/*"/>
  10.                                 <category android:name="android.intent.category.ALTERNATIVE" />
  14.                         </intent-filter>
  16.                 </activity>
Parsed in 0.001 seconds, using GeSHi 1.0.8.4

And how do i get then the URI from the selected image ?? into my app ???

Does some one have successfully done this , ???

There is a tutorial here on this froum but it seems a bit old since i get several errors. and had to modify it to the specs of the 1.5r2
I am so lost .. but i see some light ...
Anubispod
Freshman
Freshman

Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems