Great color and quality.burberry watch for women

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

Great color and quality.burberry watch for women

Postby mandyhou2 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:49 am

I was very nervous about getting my watch, I had read good and bad reviews, so, anxiety was definitely present. Once I got my watch i was surprised on how fancy it looked and how gorgeous it was. My wrist is very small, burberry men watch so I had to remove 1 piece from each side, so it fits properly. I wear my watch at work now and it's so flawless and elegant! I Totally recommend it. And well, about the price, it is a total bargain! this is a Beautiful time piece.. received as discribed in the ad and in the time frame requested.I would reorder again.. ok todo muy bien con este equipo.. lo ocupe para lo que necesitabaok todo muy bien con este equipo.. lo ocupe para lo que necesitaba. burberry watches men I love my new watch. I am not really a watch person but now I am. This is such a wonderful watch everyone loves it.looks very rich and have great style to it. looks better in person. But I just have to say, I checked the Geneva website and this watch's asking price is actually $25 and not $90 or something. ;)

It's a bit big on my wrist and slides a lot when I put my arm down, so I'm looking to take it in. burberry women watch All in all, it looks really beautiful and expensive to a watch n00b like myself! I have been wearing this watch regularly(almost every day) for about two months now and I have to say I am extremely glad I purchased this watch.i've paid for it. looks very rich and have great style to it. looks better in person. Amazing , I thought it was going to be bigger bit I absolutely LOVE this watch & I wear it everyday !!!In short, all the good reviews persuaded and got me. burberry watch for women As someone who doesn't honestly know much about watches, when it came in the mail, I thought the watch was shiny, elegant, and felt heavy. A great deal for the price! I will attempt to put clear nail polish over the studs to keep them from falling out. I'm really enjoying my Rose Gold watch. It is very beautiful and expensive looking. Everyone wants to know where I got it from. good looking watch. Was a gift for my sister she loved it. Looks just like the picture.

Great color and quality.it was just the way it looked in photo , burberry saat a jewelry staple , I recieved lots of compliments when i bought it, a must have!!! I get so alot of compliments everytime i wear this watch and i'm very proud to say how much i've paid for it. I get so alot of compliments everytime i wear this watch and i'm very proud to say how muchClassy watch. Love it and get tons of compliments. It arrived a little disassembled, not sure if that was on purpose, but the pin for the band was out. burberry watches for men But just put it back together and its fine. The watch is exactly what I wanted. A very good deal for the price and a nice looking costume watch. I plan to order more watches like this one. This watch is a great alternative to an expensive Michael Kors watch. since the movement in a MK is basically the same as this one, you'd be wise to buy this one instead. watch burberry men The only issue I've had (and only because my skin is really sensitive) is that the plating on the inside of the clasp wore off and I got a rash. However, I put some electrical tape over the base metal and have had no problems since! weszhbr4
mandyhou2
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Great color and quality.burberry watch for women

Postby mandyhou2 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:01 am

True to the boyfriend style, the watch is quite big, the face about the width of my wrist, but I prefer it this way. You would never think that this watch was under, it's quite substantial and very striking. burberry men watch It's true what other reviewers said that the little dials on the inside are fake and so are the buttons on the side, but no one needs to know that :) Really, from far away, there's no reason people won't think you didn't spend at least a hundred bucks on this watch. I bought this watch knowing that it was a cheap alternative to a more expensive and flashy watch. I love the rose gold and put a layer of clear nail polish over the rhinestones, hoping that would stave off any stones falling out too soon. burberry sports watches I have gotten many compliments on this watch, and love the way it looks. :]I first got the rose gold and then a month later bought the gold. Both are fabulous and so fashionable. The rose gold is a beautiful color. Not too flashy. It received so MANY complements. Worth every penny. The quality for this watch is great! For the price you cant beat it. The rose gold is beautiful and so are the rhinestones.

Its just an overall nice watch. It doesn't look cheap in any way and if I wouldn't have known the price, burberry sport watches I would think it costs a pretty penny. I'm very happy with the quality and look of it.I told her I must know where she got her watch, and she sheepishly told me that she paid around $16 for this watch on Amazon. Ha! This watch is beautiful and will clearly pass as a "Michael Kors" or designer replica. It has a nice weight to it, without being clunky and the rose color is very genuine. burberry watch gold I did as others wrote and put two layers of clear nail polish all around the crystals surrounding the face and I've had no problems with the stones falling out. The only reason I got this watch in the first place was after seeing it on the hand of a woman who worked at Nordstroms! I really wanted a boyfriend watch so I found this one on Amazon with extremely high reviews. I can see why! It's perfect and works great! I've never ordered a watch online before and was a little nervous that the cheap price meant that the watch itself would be cheap looking. burberry gold watch Not so! The watch looks fabulous and when I went into Dillards the other day, a lady at the watch counter actually thought I had bought a Marc Jacobs from her. the quality is amazing and looks beautiful!

I got this watch for Christmas, and because the band was too long (I have a small wrist) I had to get a few links taken out. burberry watches men The poor watch just stayed in my jewelry box for months as I kept forgetting to get it resized but I finally took it to Kay Jewelers who were very nice and took a few links out for only $10. So although I've had it for awhile I've only been wearing it for a couple weeks, but so far I've been very happy. I put two coats of clear nail polish over the CZs and you can't tell I did anything at all, which I love! I did have to get 4 links taken out (I have tiny wrists) but other than that, I have had no complaints or problems. burberry watches for men If you're looking for a nice watch on the cheap, this is the watch for you! This watch is just beautiful. I just got it delivered to me and im in love with it. the package came in like 2-3 days. Im satisfied with this watch. very elegant. I have not one complaint about this watch it is amazing and beautiful! I am 100% satisfied :)weszhbr4
mandyhou2
Freshman
Freshman

Postby mandyhou2 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:08 am

I had to get a couple links taken out just because I have such a small wrist but it fits and looks so cute. I wear it all the time...I have had this watch for a week and I love it. I have one of the similar pricier watches but can't afford to have one in every color. casio edifice efa This is a great alternative! Exactly as described, and it seems to be very good quality. It's a little too big for my wrist, but that can be fixed. This watch is fab fun and who can beat the price?Excelente!!! llegó en buene stado. The watch was of excellent quality, arrived very quickly and the price was great. watch casio Well worth double what I paid. I love that the pictures match pefectly to this watch! I love this product very impressed. It was a very nice quality watch I'll it again for the great you can't go wrong! Lovely color, looks very similar to more expensive watches that I have seen. Very eye-catching and sparkly but do be warned that it is quite large.

casio watch It is nearly the size of my husband's watch. I have gotten lots and lots of compliments on this watch and think I got a steal of a deal on it. Feels very heavey, does not seems that it is poorly made, love the latch on it. As previously stated, the dials and extra buttons don't work which... honestly? Who cares. I bought this watch because it was very inexpensive and it looked nice and if I didn't end up liking it I wouldn't have lost a lot of money. It came super big! It was just perfect for my boyfriend who has huge wrists, casio edifice but i just took it to a jewelry counter and had them removed five links and now it fits perfectly and I have worn it almost everyday since. I've had multiple people comment on the watch and how it looked nice and no one would have guessed it was only! I just received this watch today and I love it! It is heavy, a great size and a great deal for the price. I didn't expect much. Sadly, in shipping the second hand popped off and was floating around the face. casio ef I was able to just pop off the back of the watch and pull it out (I didn't feel like spending the money to have it put back on since it works fine without the hand).I painted clear nail polish over the rhinestones like others suggested, and so far so good!

I have very tiny wrists and even though the face is a little larger than I would normally buy, it looks really cute! casio edifice ef The three little faces in the background are just for show as well as two of the side buttons...but what do you expect for such a cheap price! I'd definitely buy it for a friend!I have never found any reason to use those anyway. For the price this watch is more than expected. Its a beautiful pink with hints of gold. The little faces are only for show, but with a cell phone in my hand so is the watch itself. My watch is sooo pretty for being so cheap.. edifice casio it is in great condition and I have gotten so many compliments on it!! TOTALLY RECOMMEND!!!!! Excelent product, perfect delivery service and amazing cost. I am just can say that was a good decision to buy it, so I recommend it to all of you. I can't believe how quickly I received the watch. It is exactly as described and true to the picture online. The clasp buckles tightly, and the band is the perfect size for my thin wrist.I highly recommend this watch. casio sheen I have gotten great compliments from others and looks very nice. You cannot beat the price. Love this watch; I get compliments on it whenever I wear it! It has a great look for a great low price. weszhbr4
mandyhou2
Freshman
Freshman

Postby mandyhou2 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:14 am

I never wore watches until I bought this and try to wear it whenever I can. Make sure you keep the box to put it in at night, otherwise the ticking might drive you crazy. It's really loud when a room is quiet, but that's the only thing I don't like.Exactly what I wanted, edifice casio even came with an extra battery which was very nice. Great condition, has held up really well. I love the watch. The watch is a little big for my wrist but it fits nicely and is working! Very pretty watch!So far it seems durable but those three little dials on the face don't seem to work, but I don't really care that much as long as it looks good. I can dress it up or down. Love it!!I bought this watch from Shock Boutique. Unfortunately I paid instead of just casio watches , but that's still a great price for this watch. Whenever I wear it I get compliments on it and someone even asked me if it was a Michael Kors watch! It looks like it costs a fortune, but it barely puts a dent in your wallet.Exactly what I wanted, even came with an extra battery which was very nice.

Great condition, has held up really well. I love the watch. The watch is a little big for my wrist but it fits nicely and is working! Very pretty watch!It works, casio sheen the links are removable so you can size it, its pretty, and I love it! It has more shine to the metal than shown in the picture. I love it, for under $15, it is the best watch I have ever owned. I have nothing negative to say about it! I love this watch!! I bought one for myself and then bought another for my mom! Can not say it enough! MY VERY FIRST REVIEW!! lol... I got this package in the mail today and honestly I was nervous about opening it because I know I'm either gonna love it or hate it. casio ef 550 I LOVED IT! Not right away though, I couldn't figure out at first if I really do like it or not when I saw it because the band seems too light and too thin and you can tell right away that its a little fragile.. the face (or the actual clock) had some weight to it so I guess it wasn't too bad. ALSO, It was way too big on my wrist. I'm petite so i have a tiny wrist. When I first took it out of my purse and as I was taking it out of the bubble wrap my boyfriend said, "WHOA!! MICHAEL KORS!!!" I told him "I guess it worked! that was the whole reason I bought it." He knows I've been eyeing a similar Michael Kors one. gold casio watch ANYWAY, I got 4 of the links taken off which caused me but you can just take to Walmart instead for I think (I didn't know that earlier today, I just found out from someone)...

I'm wearing it now and it's perfect!!Very Nice Watch I Brought This For My Sister For Christmas And She ABSOLUTELY Loves This Watch I Recommend it Also Has Very Good Quality For Its Cheap Price, Even Though The 3 Smaller Clocks Don't Work It Doesn't Matter its Just So Beautiful! watches casio I'm Ordering More Soon Most Definetly ! Fast Shipping Also ..She said it made her "feel young" and my dad even pointed out that it was rose gold. I am happy with my purchase and would definitely buy again! :) I bought this watch from Shock Boutique. Unfortunately I paid, but that's still a great price for this watch. Whenever I wear it I get compliments on it and someone even asked me if it was a Michael Kors watch! It looks like it costs a fortune, casio edifice but it barely puts a dent in your wallet.I never wore watches until I bought this and try to wear it whenever I can. Make sure you keep the box to put it in at night, otherwise the ticking might drive you crazy. It's really loud when a room is quiet, but that's the only thing I don't like. This watch is a classic on my wrist. I always get great compliments when I wear it. It goes with just about everything I wear. Item is wonderful, love it so much I'm considering another one.I wear it everywhere just to show off lol. casio edifice efa Weirdly, I ordered 2 at the same time. I have received one (in record timing) but not the other. As far as the product goes I am impressed. It doesn't look cheap and is very nice looking. I expected less since it is so cheap, in reality though Its a good looking watch. weszhbr4
mandyhou2
Freshman
Freshman

Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems