FirstarsoftPDF Creator for Windows XP allows you to convert PDF files from Microsoft Office 2007/2010 Word Docx, Image(JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF), Text, Word (Docx), MOBI, etc on Windows 8/7/Vista/XP PC. Besides, the PDF Creator software for Windows XP can also work as a top-notch tool, which can finish the conversion within any quality losing.
With the cost-effective Windows XP PDF creator software, you can:
- Create PDF from Word docx, Image, Text, MOBI, etc.
- Create PDF from any Printable files.
- Set password to protect information in PDF.
- Combine PDF documents into one.
- Put text string into created PDF file.
Platform: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Win 7, Win 8
NOTE: The following guide can teach you to create PDF files on Windows XP platform. And for Mac users, please go to PDF Creator for Mac.
Guide: Creating a PDF Document on Windows XP PC Step by Step
Free download the Firstarsoft PDF Creator to Windows XP computer. Install the .exe file by following the instructions. Then double click the icon to launch the software.
The first step, choose the conversion type
You need to choose the conversion type: Text to PDF, Image to PDF, etc. by clicking the button.
The second step, import your files
To load your files, you have 3 choices:
1) Click File > Add File(s)… or Add Folder … to import your files.
2) Directly drag and drop the selected files to the software interface on Windows XP PC.
3) On the toolbar, click the button of “Add File” or “Add Folder” to load files on Windows XP. By the way, you can click Delete or Clear All button to remove what you don’t want.
After loading files, you can view the file info including File Name, Size, Output Type(Of course is PDF), Output Name(The default is the same as input name.), Status.
The third step, specify an output folder
The default setting is to save the output files into source folder where the input files are stored. To change the default output folder, you can click the Browse button to select an output folder as you wish.
Tip: The Windows XP PDF Creator has a default option: Merge into one file. That’s to say, the imported files will be merged into one single PDF file. If you don’t need, uncheck the option.
The last step, start pdf creation on Windows XP
Once all necessary settings are done, hit the “Convert” button to kick off the PDF creation. Moreover, if you want to convert one or more specific files, right click in the file list and choose “Convert Selected”. During the conversion, the status bar will show you how much is converted on Windows XP. And you can also click the Stop button to break the conversion.
After conversion, you can click the Open button to open the output folder and view the result.
As you see, the steps to create a PDF document on Windows XP PC are extremely simple. What you need is just several mouse clicks. Get ready? Free download the trial version to experience by yourself!
You may also like:
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion PDF Creator-Creating PDF File on Mac Lion from Images/Texts/Excel/PPT
- OS X Mountain Lion PDF Creator-Make PDF Files on Mac Mountain Lion from Images/Texts,etc
- PDF Creator for Windows Vista-Create a PDF File from Word/Excel/PPT etc on Windows Vista
- PDF Creator for Windows 7-Creating a PDF File from Word/Excel/PPT/Image on Windows 7
- Best Windows 8 PDF Creator-Create a PDF File from Word/Excel/PPT/Image on Windows 8 PC