Ernie to stick with belly putter

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

Ernie to stick with belly putter

Postby Angelbabysister » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:20 am

Ernie Els explained he would be wielding his belly putter for one final time at last week's Masters.

That all changed when he finished third in the putting charts at with an impressive average of 1.53 putts per hole at Augusta National.

Following a brief experiment with his former short putter in Thailand the week prior to the first major of the year, cheap golf clubs the reigning Open champion has now cited on the eve of this week's Heritage that he will be using the abhorrent looking blade until golf's governing bodies officially ban it.

"I putted so well with the belly," said the South African, who tied for 13th on the hallowed Georgia turf. Titleist 913 D2 driver "I'm so confident with it right now."

Els explained he worked with his putting lady, Dr Sherylle Calder, cheap RBZ driver at Augusta and adjusted the lie of his putter to move his eye line from over the top of the ball to just inside it.

"I started seeing it last week and I thought; man this is really nice now."

Four of the last six major championships have been won by players using long putters, including Adam Scott who completed the 'Anchor Slam' on Sunday.
Angelbabysister
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems