Blu-Ray to iPad Mini Converter from UFUSoft is current the best Blu-ray to iPad Mini Converter that can help you to decrypt/convert all commercial Blu-Ray/DVD movies to iPad Mini MP4 without losing quality and A/V out of sync. And you can hard burn Blu-ray/DVD’s subtitles to iPad Mini video for permanent enjoyment.
Step-by-step guide: How to rip or convert Blu-Ray movie to iPad Mini.
Step 1. Load Blu-ray movie to the Blu-ray to iPad Mini Converter.
Insert the Blu-ray disc to Blu-ray-Rom as the source file. Click the Load BD/DVDbutton to load the entire Blu-ray disc.
If you have backup the entire Blu-ray disc on hard drive with BDMV file structure, you can also click BD/DVD Folder button to load the BDMV folder.
Step 2. Choose output video format.
In the program, select output format from Profile drop down list. Since iPad Mini is also using android os, so just choose Apple iPad >iPad Mini H.264 HD Video (*.mp4) as output format and set display resolution to 1920*1080 or 1024 x 768 pixels.
Step 3. Select subtitle and audio language for iPad Mini H.264 MP4 videos.
Click the Subtitle option and you choose the prefer language you want from the drop-down list. The Blu-ray to iPad Mini converter will hard burn the selected subtitle to iPad Mini video, so that you can enjoy movies with hard-burned subtitles. Then click Audio to select the language like English, French to hear.
Step 4: Start the Blu-Ray to iPad Mini Conversion
Finally, click “Convert” in the File menu to start. After a successful conversion, you can put the converted Blu-ray movie to iPad Minifor enjoying now.
You may also like:
- Blu-ray to iPod Touch 5G Converter-Convert/Rip/Play Blu-ray Discs to iPod Touch 5G MP4
- Blu-ray to iPad 4 Converter-Convert/Rip/Play Blu-ray Discs to iPad 4 HD MP4
- Blu-Ray to Microsoft Surface Converter-Convert/Rip Blu-ray Discs to Microsoft Surface RT/Pro
- Blu-Ray to Nokia Lumia 920 Converter-Convert/Rip/Play Blu-ray Discs to Nokia Lumia 920
- Blu-Ray to Google/LG Nexus 4 Converter-Convert/Rip/Play Blu-ray Discs to Nexus 4