If you’re looking for a Nitro PDF alternative for Mac OS X Mountain Lion, you should try Firstarsoft PDF Editor Pro for Mac Mountain Lion. It is a powerful PDF editing and converting tool which definitely will meet all your requirements in editing and converting PDF files. Read on to learn how this Nitro PDF for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion helps you take full control of a PDF file.
How to edit and convert PDF files with Nitro Pro alternative for Mac Mountain Lion
Edit and convert scanned PDF files with leading-edge OCR feature
Firstarsoft PDF Editor Pro for Mac is the best Mac Nitro Pro alternative to edit and convert scanned PDF files. Its built-in leading-edge OCR technology will digitize text on a scanned PDF file seamlessly. Launch Firstarsoft PDF Editor Pro for Mac to open a scanned PDF. And then select the right language for the PDF file and click the Perform OCR button to enable the OCR feature on the pop-up. After this, you can edit the PDF text, images, pages, add annotations or click the Convert tool in the toolbar to convert the scanned PDF file to an editable document.
Edit PDF files seamlessly with the full editing features
- Edit text – To edit PDF text, click the Touchup tool in the toolbar. Move mouse over the PDF text. Double-click the text block to enter new text. This Nitro PDF for Mac alternative will match the font automatically for you.
- Edit PDF pages – Go to the Document menu to select the task you’re going to do for PDF pages: add/delete/upgrade watermark, delete/extract/insert/crop/rotate pages and split/merge PDF files.
- Mark up PDF content – Select the annotation tools in the toolbar, you can add sticky note, text box and all kinds of shapes
Convert PDF files to popular Office documents in ultrafast conversion speed
Sometimes, you might need to convert PDF files to editable documents for better copying and editing. In this case, click the Convert button in the toolbar on Nitro PDF for Mac alternative to converter PDF to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTMP, EPUB and Text document on Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
You may also like:
- Easily to Add Text to PDF on Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion with the Best Mac PDF Editor
- Best PDF Annotator for Mountain Lion/Lion-How to Annotate PDF in Mac, PDF Annotation
- Best OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion PDF Reader for iMac, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air
- How to Manipulate PDF Files on Mac-Split/Merge/Crop/Extract PDF Files, Edit PDF Text
- Best PDF Converter/Editor on Mac-How to Convert/Edit Image PDF to Text PDF in Mac OS X