Step 1: Download DVD Ripper for Windows 8 from UFUSoft , install and run it.
The interface for loading DVD is as below.
Step 2: Load DVD Disc to the Windows 8 DVD Ripper.
Click the “Load DVD” button to input the DVD movie.
Tips: This Windows 8 DVD Ripper also supports inputting DVD IFO, DVD and video files and convert to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, M4A, DPG, AAC, WAV, etc.
Step 3: Edit DVD movie
DVD Ripping Software Windows 8 provides users with powerful video editing functions. You can conveniently trim video length, crop video aspect ratio, merge video clips, and adjust video brightness, saturation and contrast.
Step 4: Adjust output settings
You can choose audio track and subtitle for the output file on the main interface of this Windows 8 DVD Ripper. Also you can choose the output profile for the output file from the drop-down list.
Step 5: Convert DVD disc with Windows 8 DVD Ripper
After editing video and doing all these settings, you can click the “Convert” button to rip DVD to any video format on Windows 8 64-bit/32-bit as you want.
Tip: If you want to rip and convert Blu-ray/DVD disc, BD/DVD ISO Files and want to convert all video formats on Windows 8/7/Vista/XP PC directly,please use Windows 8 Blu-ray Ripper.
You may also like:
- Mac DVD to HTC 8X Converter-Convert/Rip/Play DVD to HTC Windows Phone 8X
- Mac DVD IFO to Acer Iconia W700 Converter-Convert/Rip DVD IFO to Iconia W700 for Playing
- Mac DVD to Acer Iconia W700 Converter-Convert/Rip/Play DVD to Acer Iconia W700
- Mac DVD IFO to Nokia Lumia 920 Converter-Convert/Rip DVD IFO to Lumia 920 for Playing
- Mac DVD to Nokia Lumia 920 Converter-Convert/Rip/Play DVD to Nokia Lumia 920