Deinterlace Canon AVCHD to MPG for Media Player on Windows

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

Deinterlace Canon AVCHD to MPG for Media Player on Windows

Postby lindairion » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:30 am

"Hi there. I did a little search, but didn't understand much of what was said. Could somebody pleas help and explain how to convert AVCHD (mts) video files to mp4, or even avi. These are videos of my kids so I would like to keep quality, while reducing space. Thanks in advance"

Have captured a tons of good memories video clips using your AVC-HD camcorders and want to make home videos with these AVCHD video files by importing AVCHD into Windows Movie Maker or Windows Live Movie Maker? Windows Movie Maker is the free video editing software on Windows XP and Vista. Windows Live Movie Maker for Windows 7. According to the specification from Microsoft official website,WMM can’t handle AVCHD video files but WLMM can do. Windows Movie Maker only supports .WMV, .ASF, .MPG (MPEG-1), .AVI (DV-AVI), .WMA, .WAV, and .MP3.

AVCHD to mpeg converter also can help extract audio from video and save as AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, FLAC, M4A, MKA, MP2, MP3, RA, WAV, WMA and edit AVCHD camcorder video through: merge, join, crop, apply effect, trim, clip, Output parameter settings, Snapshot/Rotate etc.

Guide: Convert AVCHD to mpeg

Step one: download and install

Download AVCHD to .mpeg converter and double click .exe to install

Step two: load files

Launch AVCHD to mpg converter and click Add button to import AVCHD video files

Step three: edit

Hit Edit&Clip button to do video cropping, video trimming and effects

Step four: define output files

Select output video formats in the drop down list of profiles

Step five: start converting

Click Start button to AVCHD to MPEG conversion on windows 7
lindairion