The best quality of Panasonic 1080/60p AVCHD Converter I recommend is UFUSoft Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac which offers a total solution in converting, editing and joining AVCHD video files for editing on Adobe Premiere, FCP, iMovie and Avid Media Composer.
Below is the detailed guide on how to convert Panasonic 1080 50p/60p AVCHD to MOV for Adobe Premiere.
Step 1. Load 1080 50p/60p AVCHD video files into Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac.
After transferring recorded MTS/M2TS video files by Panasonic HDC-TM700/HS700/SD700/SD600 into Apple hard drive, drag and drop specified video files into this software or you can accomplish the importing by clicking “Add” button.
Step 2. Choose H.264 MOV as the output video format.
Click “Format” option and choose “HD Video > HD QuickTime Video (*.mov) or HD MPG” or Adobe Premiere-> MOV (AVC) (*.mov) as the output format. By choosing this option, you can get the best quality of video files.
Step 3. Merge &convert Panasonic 1080/60p video files to MOV for Adobe Premiere.
Select the files in the filelist and click Merge and hit the big “Convert” button, this best-quality Panasonic 1080 50p/60p AVCHD Converter will start this joining and conversion immediately.
You may also like:
- Convert Panasonic TM700/HS700/SD700/SD600 1080/60p AVCHD for Uploading to Youtube/Vimeo
- Upload/Share Panasonic TM900/HS900/SD900/SD800 1080p MTS Files to Youtube/Vimeo on Mac
- 1080 60p/50p MTS to iDVD-Burn Panasonic SD700/TM700/HS700/SD600 AVCHD to DVD with iDVD
- Burn Panasonic HDC-SD900/TM900/HS900/SD800 MTS Videos to DVD with iDVD for DVD Player
- Merge/Convert Panasonic TM900/HS900/SD900/SD800 1080p AVCHD to MOV for Adobe Premiere