Convert Sony PMW-350(PMW-350K, PMW-350L) MP4 for Premiere Pro on Mac
Summary:Follow this article, you can solve your Sony PMW-350, 350K, 350L MP4 files to Adobe Premiere Pro CS6/CS5/CS4 importing issue, please read.
Sony continues to expand and improve its XDCAM EX lineup with the PMW-350(PMW-350K, PMW-350L) Full HD Camcorder. Boasting three 2/3"-type full-HD CMOS sensors, solid state SxS workflow and an impressive set of advanced features, this professional shoulder-mount camera sets a new standard for affordable, high-end videography. With a chassis based on the XDCAM HD422, the PMW-350K also manages to be one of the lightest--and most well-balanced--camcorders in its class.
PMW-350(PMW-350K, PMW-350L) Recording codec:
1920 x 1080 HD Recording Using the "MPEG-2 Long GOP" Codec
The PMW-350 records 1920 x 1080 full HD images using the "MPEG-2 Long GOP" codec, which conforms to the MPEG-2 MP@HL compression standard. "MPEG-2 Long GOP" is a mature codec--also adopted by the XDCAM HD and HDV 1080i series of products--which enables users to record stunning HD video and audio with highly efficient, reliable data compression.
"MP4" friendly format:
With the XDCAM EX series, recordings are made as data files in the "MP4" format, which is widely used in a number of recent electronic portable devices and has been standardized by ISO.
The file-based recording allows material to be handled with great flexibility in an IT-based environment--easily available for copying, transferring, sharing, and archiving. All these operations are accomplished without any "digitizing" process required.
How to transfer Sony PMW-350/350K/350L MP4 files to Adobe Premiere Pro CS6/CS5/CS4 for editing on Mac?
The best video codec and format supported by Adobe Premiere Pro CS6/CS5/CS4 on Mac is:Apple ProRes 422 codec MOV format, or QuickTime MOV format.
So before importing Sony PMW-350/350K/350L MP4 files to Adobe Premiere Pro CS6/CS5/CS4, you can use Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac to transcode Sony PMW-350/350K/350L MP4 to MOV for Premiere Pro CS6/CS5/CS4, and then you can edit smoothly. Now please follow the steps below to know detail conversion steps.
1. Download and install Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac. It’s an excellent software which can convert Sony PMW-350/350K/350L MP4 to MOV for Adobe Premiere Pro CS6/CS5/CS4 on Mac 10.8, more output formats are also supported, such as MOV, AVI, etc.
2. Import the Sony PMW-350/350K/350L MP4 video you want to convert.
3. Click format column to choose the best video format for editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6/CS5/CS4 on Mac. Click and choose Apple ProRes 422 MOV for output. You can also choose Adobe Premiere -> MOV for output.
4. You can customize output parameters as you want. Adjust the resolution, bitrate, etc according to your need; you can also keep the parameters as original.
5. After these steps above, click convert button to start converting Sony PMW-350/350K/350L MP4 to ProRes MOV for Adobe Premiere Pro CS6/CS5/CS4 on Mac.
As soon as the conversion process finished, you can click “Open” button to get the generated file that is ready for editing with Premiere Pro.
* Start up Premiere Pro, choose File > Import…, and navigate to the source folder to import files.
This Sony PMW MP4 to Premiere Pro converter will help you convert videos with best quality, and then you can edit Sony PMW-350/350K/350L MP4 in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6/CS5/CS4 on Mac as you want with no codec problems.
MXF to Premiere Pro
MTS to Premiere Pro
Now you can get DVD Creator product for free, which can easily burn recordings to DVD disc/ISO files.
Buy One Get Another Free?! Yes, just join Pavtube's Special Offers to get the promotion.
PS. If you have any problem, pls contact with email@example.com to get more information. You also can leave a message on Pavtube Community or Pavtube Facebook, we will answer your questions as soon as possilble.
Learn more Cameras/Camcorders related tutorial, pls view our http://www.pavtube.com/hot-topics/