Canon camcorders are very excellent in the multimedia market, Canon has released so many camcorder product lines, XF series is one of the most successful products.
Canon XF camcorders include XF100, XF105, XF300, etc. Canon XF camcorders recorded video format is MXF, and this format is also used in Canon high-end cameras. MXF format is not easy to use as it’s not well supported by many editing software, such as Pinnacle Studio, you may encounter many problems when you want to import Canon MXF to Pinnacle Studio, you could not import MXF files to Pinnacle Studio, because they are not processed smoothly.
MXF format is not good for Pinnacle Studio, Pinnacle Studio best supported format is WMV format. How to edit Canon MXF in Pinnacle Studio smoothly? The best way is to convert Canon MXF to WMV format for Pinnacle Studio, WMV format is best for use in Pinnacle Studio on Windows platform. Below is a guide for you, you can follow it to convert Canon MXF to Pinnacle Studio.
1. Download Pavtube Canon MXF Converter, install and run it. It’s an excellent MXF to Pinnacle Studio converter.
2. Import Canon recorded MXF files to the converter.
3. Click format bar to choose the format for output. You can click and choose HD Video -> WMV HD (*.wmv).
4. You can click settings button to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, choose them as you want.
5. Click convert button to start converting MXF to Pinnacle Studio.
With Canon MXF to Pinnacle Studio converter, you can transcode Canon MXF footage to Pinnacle Studio, convert XF100 to Pinnacle Studio, convert XF105 to Pinnacle Studio, convert XF300 to Pinnacle Studio, etc.
Now Pavtube starts the Christmas promotion activity, if you buy converter products, you can get free DVD Creator to burn MXF to DVD disc, please take a look.