Convert Canon C300 MXF files to QuickTime MOV
Several months ago canon released the C300 camcorder which focus on the film recording field. The C300 records .MXF format files, MXF files are often recorded by high-end camcorders, such as Canon XF series and Panasonic P2 series. MXF videos are not supported by many editing software and other portable devices. You may have the need to convert C300 MXF to QuickTime MOV format for editing or watching, it’s hard to find an excellent MXF converter. Now, Pavtube MXF converter will help you convert C300 MXF files to MOV for QuickTime or other formats as you want, it’s a good software which can convert Canon/Panasonic MXF videos to any common formats. You can follow the tips below to convert Canon C300 MXF video to QuickTime MOV.
1. Download Pavtube Canon MXF Converter, if you want to convert C300 MXF files on Mac, please download Canon MXF Converter for Mac.
2. Install and run the best Canon C300 MXF to MOV converter, import the C300 MXF files that you want to convert.
3. Click format bar and choose best output format for output. Click and choose Common video -> MOV-QuickTime (*.mov). You can also choose other format for output as you want.
4. You can click “settings” to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution and bitrate.
5. Edit function is very easy to use, you can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect before converting Canon C300 MXF files to QuickTime MOV.
6. Click convert button to start.
Pavtube Canon MXF Converter will convert Canon C300 MXF to QuickTime MOV with best video and audio synchronization. After conversion, you can use converted Canon C300 files with MOV format and use as you want.
You can also follow MXF files to Mac column on Pavtube website and enjoy a 20% off discount in the euro 2012 promotion activity.