changing avi to mov for mac users

Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.

changing avi to mov for mac users

Postby markwonng » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Q1: "Does anyone know a software that can convert .avi to .mov mac for free?
Is there anyway to do that w/o downloading something onto my computer?? My iTunes won't play this video I have on my computer. I noticed that it's an AVI file and those are the only ones that won't play. I tried many ways to get it to play because I want it on my phone. So can I convert it without downloading something? Or is there anyother way to fix it?" how to convert avi to mov from Hansika

Q2:"How toconvert .avi to .movvideo format on ipad? I need to convert .avi to mov mac using my ipad because I want to use the I movie app I downloaded in my ipad. I shot the video using a camera that records in AVI, and now I need to convert! Can anyone sugest me something?

Q3:"How do I convert .avi to .mov? I downloaded a movie in the internet which is an avi file...And I'm planning to put it in my iTouch..Since I'm using a mac,I wasn't able to open the file successfully, I only hear audio in my Quicktime Player..I tried transferring it to iTunes..But this showed up"

Why do lots of people want to use the AVI converter ? Here are some of the reasons :in my opinion ,firstly it supports any user defined video file formats as the output. Secondly it has an unmatchable speed and high quality.Thirdly it support batch video conversion to convert multiple videos at a time, merge all added videos into a large one to convert to any formats videos.Fourthly it offers additional ingenious features of clipping, cropping and adjusting effects to assist you to enhance movie effects and create more featured movies.

Read more: AVI Converter - CNET Download.com http://download.cnet.com/AVI-Converter/ ... z21Mk1KWBA

To convert convert avi to mov os, You should choose an professional Video Converter for Mac help to do so. Here we recommend a professional video converting program for mac users which has preconfigured an optimized format for quicktime and iMovie. With the help of the straight forward avi to mov mac, you can quickly and efficiently convert WMV to quicktime mov. Just follow the step-by-step tutorial below to accomplish convert avi to mov mac in a few clicks on any Mac running Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Lion etc.

Step 1: Do the essential settings

Click "Add" button on the program main interface to load mov to avi mac files you want.

Step 2: Select Output Profile

Click on the file format of the original video on the video processing list, and then it will switch to the following output file format choosing panel.Step 3: Video Effect Settings

Go to the video edit panel to add some individualized features to the output.

Step 4: convert mov to avi mac

When you have got ready for the settings for the added videos in the video converter program, you can click "Convert" button to start to convert .avi to mov on Mac OS. Just for a while, the conversion will be finished and you can enjoy it freely.

For a few files under a gigabyte the website Zamzar will convert it legally for free. You will have to download whatever you just converted from their servers but it is a safe download. The problem is the size restraint and that the more files you do the slower the converter is.

Password protect thumb drive
Password protect SD Card
Password Protect Pen Drive
Password Protect External Hard Drive
markwonng
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems