Put problem concerning Views, Layouts and other XML-Resources (like AndroidManifest) here.
1. I want to place 2 ListViews side-by-side vertically so that each would occupy equal horizontal space. What I get so far with TableLayout wrapping them is either the first shown only or one placed under another.
2. Is there a way to say: in the ListView the first 2 items should get 25% of vertical space each and the third should occupy the remaining 50%?
TIA for sharing your ideas.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:15 pm
You should use layout_gravity="1" for this
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:11 pm
- Location: Flanders, Belgium
Return to View, Layout & Resource Problems
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests