"Where is it" review

Write a objective review about an application that you are using and that is not your own.

"Where is it" review

Postby madshus » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:59 pm

My acquaintance with «Where is it» started with when I've seen market, in search of unpretentious puzzles to pass the time. I was intrigued by the description, and despite the low ratings, and various reviews, I installed the application. «Where is it» was the thing that I was looking for. This application is in the form of a game sends you on a journey around the world.
Right away it should be noted that an application needs access to the Internet. And when you first run it loads quite slowly. Design of application is unpretentious, but it is only in favor of functionality. In the main menu, there is just three points: start, rules and high scores. Read the rules do not necessarily, because the game is very simple. Download time of image depends quality of communication, but it usually takes no more than two seconds. And so begins the game itself. We can see a colorful picture and 4 possible answers to the question «Where is it?» Only one of them is correct. There are a lot of photos and they are almost never the same. But the difficulty for a player depends on how well he knows the geography and landmarks. As the passing level, the number of questions increases. A mistake can be no more than three times. For me, remains a mystery how the players are gaining a few thousand points, because it does take a lot of hours of play.
ImageImage
Of course in the game there are drawbacks. First, it's advertising material. However the application is distributed free of charge, and you can understand the desire of developers to get the profits. Another disadvantage is that sometimes the picture is impossible to guess «where is it», but this is quite rare.
As a result, we have an excellent application to kill time and expand our horizons.
My ratings:
Gameplay: 4
Control: 5
Originality: 3
Rating: 4
madshus
Freshman
Freshman

Return to User App Reviews