CardioTrainer

Write a objective review about an application that you are using and that is not your own.

CardioTrainer

Postby StanMarsh » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:04 pm

CardioTrainer (v1.2.1) contains the following features:

* Race against your previous tracks(premium)

* Real-time pedometer-guided GPS

* Records path, climb, pace, calories & uploads to website

* Voice output

* Autopause

As a fitness program, CardioTrainer utilizes Android's GPS technology to monitor and mark the user's movement on a real map. As should all good fitness applications, CardioTrainer not only records distance traveled, calories burned, and time passed, it features an autopause function as well as an optional voice command system which speaks to you. Once your done with your workout, CardioTrainer saves your workout and automatically uploads your workout details to the Work Smart Labs servers. On their site, only you can access your history with a special code every CardioTrainer user is assigned upon download. For those who enjoy sharing their information, there is also a facebook function which allows you to post your workout stats directly onto facebook.

Once you save a workout session, CardioTrainer can utilize your workout to create a "Race Against Yourself" feature which allows you to, as the name suggests, actually race against yourself. As you try out this function of CardioTrainer and periodically hear a voice saying you are behind or ahead of your past self, you will feel motivated to stay ahead or beat your past self! CardioTrainer is in the Android market under the lifestyle section.

Or you can check out their homepage at: CardioTrainer Homepage

ImageImageImage

StanMarsh
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Milao » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:41 pm

Excellent app! I've tried CardioTrainer and I must say, I am impressed. Even when I lost all my data due to factory reset (thus losing my access code), the support team was very friendly and responsive in putting my old data with the new. A+ product.
Milao
Freshman
Freshman

Postby janabanana » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:16 am

I haven't tried the paid feautures, but the free version looks ok
janabanana
Freshman
Freshman

Return to User App Reviews