Application review SK-LJ

Write a objective review about an application that you are using and that is not your own.

Application review SK-LJ

Postby simonenko89 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:29 pm

Sk-LiveJournal is a version of LiveJournal that can create a new profile and create a blog entry. Unlike the ordinary version of LiveJournal it doesn't load any picture and has a simplified user interface.
In the main window of this program we see simple well design interface which include three items: “Create post”, “Edit profile”, “Exit”.
In the item “Edit profile” you can come into your own profile in the Live Journal. Also you can save your profile and verify correctness of its data input.
In the item “Create post” we can entitle the post and write its description. What is more, there are two functions in this window: “Clear” and “Choose type”.
There are several benefits of this program. Firstly, it is usability and well design interface. Also, the idea about creating this service for the telephone supporting android platform is new and interesting.
Still, there are many important things to be done this program – I would like to load pictures in my posts, edit my old posts, read posts by other authors, and the most wanted feature - to comment on my friends from Sk-lj.
simonenko89
Freshman
Freshman

Return to User App Reviews